RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Crystal and Shadow Items Corrected

Gandy897

Wanderer
Crystal and Shadow Items Corrected

Hi everyone This package offers the complete crystal and shadow items avail on the pay sites. Inside are the two tokens needed to spawn the items in the players backpacks as well as all the goodies hued and named properly.

I hope you enjoy them.

Thnx

Attachments

• shadow and crystal items.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 531

Gandy897

Wanderer
Pyro-Tech said:
I am getting a cliloc string not found as the name of the token...items and all work great tho...

if ur getting a chiloc error u need to have ur game patched up to the latest UO client patch. :)

Gandy897

Wanderer
Crowley62 said:
What is it and exactly what does it do?

wat it does is add in the new crystal and shadow goodies that are available on the pay sites .. for example the crystal altar.. the globe of sosaria .. how u give them out your players howerver is entirely up to u :)

Peoharen

Sorceror
Paying customers get 1 Crystal token, 1 Shadow token, 9 Heritage tokens and 1 Attendent token (whats it look like?)

Clicking the Crystal token gives you a light blue hued box that has all the crystal deco deeds in it. (randomly placed within)

Same for the shadow token, only a dark grey box.

The Heritage token is the tricky one. Doomsday Dragoon has it done though.
It throws out a massivly complex gump for you to choose items from.
It's complex becuse its trasparent yet covers the items in it.

I know all active players get one freebie item. I bet it's a crystal/shadow token art item that spits out a random deed. Check the 9th site for other clues or five on friday.

My sources are known to be wrong, to don't take my word as law on this.

Gandy897

Wanderer
Peoharen said:
Paying customers get 1 Crystal token, 1 Shadow token, 9 Heritage tokens and 1 Attendent token (whats it look like?)

Clicking the Crystal token gives you a light blue hued box that has all the crystal deco deeds in it. (randomly placed within)

Same for the shadow token, only a dark grey box.

The Heritage token is the tricky one. Doomsday Dragoon has it done though.
It throws out a massivly complex gump for you to choose items from.
It's complex becuse its trasparent yet covers the items in it.

I know all active players get one freebie item. I bet it's a crystal/shadow token art item that spits out a random deed. Check the 9th site for other clues or five on friday.

My sources are known to be wrong, to don't take my word as law on this.
The attendant token is just a reg reward token same as used in collecting soulstone fragments and the like.

on the pay server every char gets one box with one randomly placed item either shadow or crystal. all new accounts or upgraded accounts get the full collection as well as the attendant and 9 heritage tokens.
I have tried to make the heritage gump with no luck so if anyone has that it would be great !!!!!!
I have made some of the spring decor items still having some problems with the basket of herbs lol, but a few of the easier ones ive managed with no problems.

jocan2003

Sorceror
Found 2 warning with the package in shadowbanner.cs at line 22 and line 93

Code:
AddonComponent ac;
Variable ac declared but never used

Feel free to fix it :), Great script btw :D

Peoharen

Sorceror
Fyi, all the addons created within this system were created by the AddonGenerater. You'll get warnings...