RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Daat99 OWLTR Update for 2.0 w/caveat

billyjoel

Wanderer
???

Any Idea why the fletcher tools (runic and regular) Do not show the:

Custom Woods
Weapons
Ammunition

Only Option On the Fletcher Gump it shows is turning logs into kindling and absolutly nothing else. It does have the tabs for weapons and ammunition just nothing in them.

Thx

Lokai

Knight
billyjoel said:
Any Idea why the fletcher tools (runic and regular) Do not show the:

Custom Woods
Weapons
Ammunition

Only Option On the Fletcher Gump it shows is turning logs into kindling and absolutly nothing else. It does have the tabs for weapons and ammunition just nothing in them.

Thx

Not sure right off hand. I can look into this more later, but I am not the original author. Some questions for you however...

1. Do you have Recipies enabled?
2. If so, do you have the Recipies for them?
3. Also, do you have custom Fletching scripts?
4. Was this working under 1.0, and now looks different?

billyjoel

Wanderer
Yes all of these were working under 1.0. (although I cant recall if I had the recipies enabled or not on 1.0)

As for the recipies yes that are all enabled.

As for, Do I have the recipies for them, Im not sure as to what you mean. All the recepies are enabled as well under that Recipe gump if that is what you mean. And I did look under the Recipies Lists.cs and they are there.

And the custom fletching script was the one that came with your download.

Thx

daat99

Staff member
billyjoel said:
Yes all of these were working under 1.0. (although I cant recall if I had the recipies enabled or not on 1.0)

As for the recipies yes that are all enabled.

As for, Do I have the recipies for them, Im not sure as to what you mean. All the recepies are enabled as well under that Recipe gump if that is what you mean. And I did look under the Recipies Lists.cs and they are there.

And the custom fletching script was the one that came with your download.

Thx
If you don't want your players to hunt/craft for recipes in order to be able to craft some more items than the basics (kinda like WoW crafting) than I suggest that you disable the recipes.

billyjoel

Wanderer
Ok I gotcha about the hunting/crafting part... I took the recipies off and it worked fine. Thanks for the Help Lokai and Daat.

Awesome script btw!

Billy Joel

slkbludger

Wanderer
Order is key!!!

The ordering is key here the reason why you get this error is because used the basecreature from the FS animal tameing zip and not the basecreture from daats zip.

Lokai said:
Did you use the BaseCreature.cs included? It has these sections:

PHP:
		public virtual void OnBeforeTame()
		{
			//Daat99 OnBeforeTame Method
		}

public virtual void OnBeforeReTame()
		{
			//Daat99 OnBeforeReTame Method
		}

Jhowell

Wanderer
I recently installed this script and I am getting the following error...

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Running with arguments: -debug
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Items/Misc/KeyRing.cs:
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'KeyRing'
CS0102: Line 64: The type 'Server.Items.KeyRing' already contains a definiti
on for 'InternalTarget'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I must admit I have very little scripting experience. I was running a local RunUO 1.0 Server and used this script with no trouble at all. When I switch over to RunUO 2.0 I wanted to use it once more, it is one of the best scripts I've ever come across. Much thanks to all the authors for there hard work. I followed the install instructions to a "T" but alas at this point I am lost. Any help/suggestion would be greatly apricated.

Thank very much,
Jhowell

P.S. Please forgive my spelling errors, I am the selfproclaimed worlds worst speller :D

Rosey1

Wanderer
that's because runuo 2.0 already had a keyring.cs in it whereas 1.0 didn't. Go into the daat folder and delete your keyring.cs and you should be all good to go unless more errors appear after ;)

Jhowell

Wanderer
Thank you very much Rosey1, I was thinking of that on the drive home from work today... and when it hit me I felt so dumb. But all in all after that quick fix and a few minor tweaks I have everything up and running! :D

Rosey1

Wanderer
YAY don't feel stupid..takes time to decipher the errors but you start to understand what they mean..kinda...hehehe.

I wonder if we could integrate both the daat99 recipies and the ML recipies into the system as one. It would make better sense also. I didnt like how EA added the recipies for only some items. I think for that end they may have been better off just making quests where you learn to make the item leaving out any referance to recipies.

Lokai

Knight
DebbieDoo was kind enough to supply a problem I had overlooked.

ChampionSpawn was missing spawns for the Sleeping Dragon champ.

I added the code, and uploaded the new file to the first post.

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
Thank you very much for fixin that, I really did think it was somethin I had done. lol Testin it out now.

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
ruh roh raggy...

I recieved this error:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 21 warnings)
Errors:
 + Custom/Systems/Daat99 OWLTR RunUO2[1].0 w-FS Gen2/Engines/CannedEvil/Champion
Spawn.cs:
    CS0178: Line 594: Invalid rank specifier: expected ',' or ']'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

i installed it in the order you suggested and got no errors till i installed daat99's owltr sys. then it was going no where b/c of keyring and the druid regs. if i remove these files it gives me more errors. Can Someone help me plz? x(