RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Daat99's <<_Token System_>>

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Daat99's <<_Token System_>>

~Daat99's Token System~
Version: Beta
[2.0] Compliant

I have been working on the updates for the CFTB BOD System and have completed this system for that release. I've seen some people trying to update this system, and decided to share it with you.

Info on the token system can be found here. Including the Distro edits:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52981&highlight=daat+owltr

Attachments

• [2.0]Daat99's Tokens.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,828

ii.

Sorceror
Quick question how do you add items to the token stone i can add it to the gump but hwen i buy it i dont get it somthing im missing?

otimpyre

Sorceror
practice

click edit mode. I believe it starts out this way by default

add item

remember the top line is in the format staff would add something so like this

etherealhorse <-- notice its the same as I would [add etherealhorse

then the name

Ethereal Horse <-- how its displayed on the buy gump

then the price

20000 <--- The amount of what ever the currency of the stone is set to. Daat99stokens can change that to gold tho

then the description

A magical mount that requires no feeding and remains with you always.

Then click bless or bonded for pets or blessed items

Then add the price for the bless/bonding if desired if not leave blank.

Remember when finished to take out of edit mode so players may use it.
Don't be affraid to play around with the stone try adding a list of things like apple, backpack, candle, horse ect ect then test buying them as a player. This is how I figured it out. Its a wonderful script and makes setting up rewards and special shops a breeze.

ii.

Sorceror
ohhh ok there we go the group name kindof confused me and the item mobiles thingy thanks for your help!

Gaea

Sorceror
is there a way...?

To make this accept longer item names? for instance if i wanted to add PetResurrectPotion ...it is too many characters, so wont add, but it takes the tokens.

greywolf79

Sorceror
The tailoring ability is active if you fully install the daat system. Go to the link in the first post that takes you to the custom OWL (Ore/Wood/Leather) thread and get the full package... It is well worth it. I run it on my rc2 shard and it works great. When you install the complete package the ore/leathers/woods are all active and can be crafted with the right skill level. It is the same as the osi way of crafting, just different skill levels for the custom stuff... (not saying the package is as bland as the osi, just the method for crafting - ie needing the tool, resources, and skill)

GreyWolf.

zordof

Wanderer
yea its all in and done its awsome i love it. I would like to give players a guide to how to get custom leather off of monsters. ;]

greywolf79

Sorceror
Here is a quick guide...

Attack a creature.
Kill said creature.
Use a knife/sword on dead body of creature.
Double click the body of creature (as if you were looting it).
Take leather.

It is the same process as any other gathering of leather, it is just some creatures have it and some do not...

GreyWolf.

migzilla

Sorceror
I have received the following error after making the edit to base creature file for token awards on creature death.

Code:
+ New Folder/Merged files for fsat animal taming/BaseCreature.cs:
   CS0103: Line 5181: The name 'ds' does not exist in the current context

The code used for giving the tokens is directly from the read me file in the token system.

Code:
Titles.AwardFame( ds.m_Mobile, totalFame, true );
						Titles.AwardKarma( ds.m_Mobile, totalKarma, true );
						//TokenValidate.TokenAward(ds.m_Mobile,this);
                                                GiveTokens.CalculateTokens(ds.m_Mobile, this);

I am running the current svn compiled with Callador2K's ML.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

migzilla

Sorceror
OK, just informational if anyone is using the above listed set. Basecreature is modified for the ML system awards and the token calculation needs to be placed in a different area than what the instructions recommend. Here is the area it needs to go in, this is tested and working. I wont list line #s because my base creature is further modified for FS taming and the lines will not match.

Code:
           if (!Summoned && !m_NoKillAwards)
                {
                    int totalFame = Fame / 100;
                    int totalKarma = -Karma / 100;

List<DamageStore> list = GetLootingRights(this.DamageEntries, this.HitsMax);
                    List<Mobile> titles = new List<Mobile>();
                    List<int> fame = new List<int>();
                    List<int> karma = new List<int>();

bool givenQuestKill = false;
                    bool givenFactionKill = false;
                    bool givenToTKill = false;
                    bool givenVaSKill = false;

for (int i = 0; i < list.Count; ++i)
                    {
                        DamageStore ds = list[i];

if (!ds.m_HasRight)
                            continue;