RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Dragon Heart Quest

Karmageddon

Sorceror
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Dragon Heart Quest

This is a simple but, possibly lengthy quest depending on how it is set up. Well to describe the quest, it is basically the players have to find a scroll to summon an elemental that gives a special ore for the Smith. Then they have to find a scroll to summon dragon that gives a Dragon Heart which is the other item that the smith will need to craft the reward armor for the player.

Oh yes the player will need to have both items in order to get a reward. There is a check in place to make sure the player has both items.

Added DHQuest.txt for setup of the quest. Forgot to put it in the zip file.

Installation: Just drop in your custom script folder and restart.

Any bugs please let me know.

Attachments

• DHQuest.zip
    20 KB · Views: 786
  • DHQuest.txt
    741 bytes · Views: 699

Rosey1

Wanderer
I like the quest. I changed a few of the attributes of the rewards because they were a little too high and good for me and i changed the monsters a little bit because they hit too hard for my shard too (250 stat cap).

Everything works well. The only thing I had to change was the kind of hide the monsters give because I don't have your owltr for the dragon hide.

I think you need to add a marker or something like that so if someone goes back to the dragon smith before getting both items, he'll tell them to come back with the items instead of getting the startup gump again.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Rosey1 said:
I think you need to add a marker or something like that so if someone goes back to the dragon smith before getting both items, he'll tell them to come back with the items instead of getting the startup gump again.
That is something I can work on in the future. But, right now I have more pressing things to work on. Thanks for the idea though.

metaltounge

Wanderer
I droped the script in my custom folder but i get an errior.

Errors:
+ Custom/DHQuest/Mobiles/QuestWyrm.cs:
CS0117: Line 143: 'Server.Mobiles.HydeType' does not contain a definition for 'Dragon'
+ Custom/DHQuest/Mobiles/ScrollDragon.cs:
CS0117: Line 62: 'Server.Mobiles.HydeType' does not contain a definition for 'Dragon'

Karmageddon

Sorceror
metaltounge said:
I droped the script in my custom folder but i get an errior.

Errors:
+ Custom/DHQuest/Mobiles/QuestWyrm.cs:
CS0117: Line 143: 'Server.Mobiles.HydeType' does not contain a definition for 'Dragon'
+ Custom/DHQuest/Mobiles/ScrollDragon.cs:
CS0117: Line 62: 'Server.Mobiles.HydeType' does not contain a definition for 'Dragon'
All you have to do is go to them scripts and change the hide that they have. Since you do not have my custom resource package you will not have the dragon hides.

metaltounge

Wanderer
ok kool ty much for the help. lol it may take me a while sence i dont know anything about scripts but how to put them in folders.