RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 RC1: Enable the use of virtually any .Net 2 compiler

ZixThree

Wanderer
RunUO 2.0 RC1: Enable the use of virtually any .Net 2 compiler

I used the original ScriptCompiler.cs which I have heavily refactored and modified. I merged much of the duplicated code of this class (example of this in CompileCSScripts and CompileVBScripts in original file).

To sum everything up, a list of compiler is loaded at startup and then used to compile specified files.

As an example file, I have included the two compilers that were already there, C# et VB.Net, but it would be easy to add another like Boo or any other that provides 2.0 compatible CodeDomProvider.

Not much more added value to this, but since I had nothing much to do tonight. Got me back in the game (at least a little). ;)

Update 20-06-2006 18h16:
! Fixed dll extensions (hashing should now work properly)
* Moved most of the literals to constant.

ZixThree

Attachments

• ScriptCompiler.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 34

ZixThree

Wanderer
Don't think so, but it was meant as a feature not really as a speed improvement. Now, as a first try, someone could try to add J# support. ;)

btw, thanks noobie

ZixThree