RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] EndLess Perl Quest

Draegen

Sorceror
EndLess Perl Quest

I know this script was posted and updated but i have taken the time and redid it to work like the grave digger quest cause I loved how they set it up and how it was scripted.

so i thank the people made both quests the did a great job.

Additions:
Quest can only be ran once by the player not multi times
Quest uses GDQ system interface and core much more stable and easyer to read.

Bugs: none

Details of Quest:
Whe you use the [genepq command it will spawn Norivar the Smite Cleric in the bards shop nest to the mage shop in britain go talk to him he will ask you if you like the relic of the church shield, Then he says you will nee to get him sone stone to make it only stone you can get is from dartmoore ponies that can be found in passage near shame. You will go there and kill the dartmoore ponies to require the item requested to make the shield. Once done take the stone back to the Cleric and he will reward you with the sheild.

Note:
Shield Needs tweaking cause its way to powerfull for any shard i havent done this but when i extend this quest it will be done.

Thanks to Lord greywolf for reminding me to post details sorry about that guys

Attachments

• EndlessperlQuest.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 323
could you either include more details about the quest or a link back to the origional quest so we know what it is about?

like type of reward, what they have to do, etc etc

thanks