RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] FS: Animal Taming Systems Gen2

hafolee

Sorceror
RoninGT said:
First i am working on docs for the scripts however busy real life + plus a new server of my own is keeping me busy. I will get the docs out ASAP for you all.

No i removed human bios due to many balance issues they can be made to work again however.

Also if there are any bugs you notice please post them i check the forums every few days when i get a chance and ill address them as i or you find them.

My ver does not have guardian evos. That script belongs to someone else. However my system has normal evo bases for you to build from they are just simply tamable pets however can be made to do other things :)

Ronin

I think the ASAP also has a lot of bugs..
1:the Discordance bugs also didn't fix...
2:if the pet poisoning,and then you shrink the pet ,crash....
3:if the pet is fighting,you order it come back , shrink it ,crash..

Now i have found these three bugs...

Ravenloff

Wanderer
Sorry Ronin i guess i didn't explain what i mean't on earlier post. I know you took out bio- humans for pets. What i mean't to say, that there is a bug you can still make bio humans as pets but use savage dna to make them. Savages use different body value then other human npcs.

milkman_dan

Wanderer
Install Problem

Hey Ronin

Love this system sounds awesome. heres the problem

When I move the Taming bods part to Data/Bulk Orders,

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0234: Line 2354: The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' does not exi
st in the namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' (are you missing an assembly ref
erence?)
CS0234: Line 2363: The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' does not exi
st in the namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' (are you missing an assembly ref
erence?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

and Like i said i put the taming bods folder in data/bulk orders/taming

any ideas?

milkman_dan

Wanderer
nm got the install error fixed :)

How do I make it so EXP points are harder to gain on pets? Basically i killed an artic ogre lord and gained like 17000 exp points. how do i make it so they dont get them as fast?

Do i change this line in petleveling.cs?

Code:
BaseCreature bc = (BaseCreature)defender;

expgainmin = bc.HitsMax * 25;
					expgainmax = bc.HitsMax * 50;

ron041150

Wanderer
FS: Animal Taming Systems Gen2

Can soneone tell me why I`m getting all these error`

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (9 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'FightMode'
    CS0101: Line 34: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'OrderType'
    CS0101: Line 55: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'FoodType'
    CS0101: Line 66: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PackInstinct'
    CS0101: Line 79: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'ScaleType'
    CS0101: Line 90: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'MeatType'
    CS0101: Line 97: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'HideType'
    CS0101: Line 107: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'DamageStore'
    CS0101: Line 128: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'FriendlyNameAttribute'
    CS0101: Line 165: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'BaseCreature'
    CS0102: Line 705: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'Allegiance'
    CS0102: Line 2594: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'TameEntry'
    CS0102: Line 2641: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'TeachResult'
    CS0102: Line 3804: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'DeathAdderCharmTarget'
    CS0102: Line 3967: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'FKEntry'
    CS0101: Line 4682: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'LoyaltyTimer'
 + Engines/Craft/DefInscription.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a definition for 'DefInscription'
    CS0102: Line 117: The type 'Server.Engines.Craft.DefInscription' already contains a definition for 'Reg'
 + Items/Skill Items/Magical/Misc/PotionKeg.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'PotionKeg'
 + Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/BasePotion.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'PotionEffect'
    CS0101: Line 31: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'BasePotion'
 + Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/AnimalTrainer.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'AnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 48: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'StableEntry'
    CS0102: Line 65: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'ClaimListGump'
    CS0102: Line 107: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'ClaimAllEntry'
    CS0102: Line 167: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'StableTarget'
 + Mobiles/Vendors/SBInfo/SBAnimalTrainer.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'SBAnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 20: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'InternalBuyInfo'
    CS0102: Line 44: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'InternalSellInfo'
 + Mobiles/Vendors/BaseVendor.cs:
    CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'VendorShoeType'
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'BaseVendor'
    CS0102: Line 98: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor' already contains a definition for 'BulkOrderInfoEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1395: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a definition for 'VendorBuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1411: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a definition for 'VendorSellEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1430: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for 'IShopSellInfo'
    CS0101: Line 1451: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for 'IBuyItemInfo'
 + Mobiles/Vendors/PlayerVendor.cs:
    CS0101: Line 17: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerVendorTargetAttribute'
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'VendorItem'
    CS0101: Line 79: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'VendorBackpack'
    CS0102: Line 161: The type 'Server.Mobiles.VendorBackpack' already contains a definition for 'BuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 265: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerVendor'
    CS0102: Line 1247: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'ReturnVendorEntry'
    CS0102: Line 1351: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'PayTimer'
    CS0102: Line 1413: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'PVBuyTarget'
    CS0102: Line 1429: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'VendorPricePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1532: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'CollectGoldPrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1582: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'VendorNamePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1612: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'ShopNamePrompt'
    CS0101: Line 1647: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerVendorPlaceholder'
    CS0102: Line 1684: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendorPlaceholder' already contains a definition for 'ExpireTimer'

CS0101: Line 31: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerFlag'
    CS0101: Line 49: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'NpcGuild'
    CS0101: Line 66: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'SolenFriendship'
    CS0101: Line 74: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerMobile'
    CS0102: Line 76: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'CountAndTimeStamp'
    CS0102: Line 1384: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'CancelRenewInventoryIns
uranceGump'
    CS0102: Line 1443: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'ContextCallback'
    CS0102: Line 1445: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'CallbackEntry'
    CS0102: Line 3461: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'ChampionTitleInfo'
    CS0102: Line 3466: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.ChampionTitleInfo' already contains a definition for 'Title
Info'

Here are the error`s, Thanks

VertiCody

Sorceror
Hey, I put the "Taming" folder in bulkorder folder... but I can get the deeds, but the deeds come up blank, and after I get the deed I can hand it back in without moving... the reward is only fame... but the actual deed dosn't come up with an animal to tame, only the amount.

if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great...

Thank You.
Vertigo.

Tru

Knight
VertiCody said:
Hey, I put the "Taming" folder in bulkorder folder... but I can get the deeds, but the deeds come up blank, and after I get the deed I can hand it back in without moving... the reward is only fame... but the actual deed dosn't come up with an animal to tame, only the amount.

Thank You.
Vertigo.
Isnt there a text file that goes in the Bod folder in the Data folder which would define that? Is it there? (I dont use this system but remember working on a version of this for someone else)

Broadside

Wanderer
ron041150 said:
Can soneone tell me why I`m getting all these error`

Code:
Errors:
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'FightMode'
    CS0101: Line 34: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'OrderType'
    CS0101: Line 55: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'FoodType'
    CS0101: Line 66: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PackInstinct'
    CS0101: Line 79: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'ScaleType'
    CS0101: Line 90: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'MeatType'
    CS0101: Line 97: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'HideType'
    CS0101: Line 107: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'DamageStore'
    CS0101: Line 128: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'FriendlyNameAttribute'
    CS0101: Line 165: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'BaseCreature'
    CS0102: Line 705: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'Allegiance'
    CS0102: Line 2594: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'TameEntry'
    CS0102: Line 2641: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'TeachResult'
    CS0102: Line 3804: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'DeathAdderCharmTarget'
    CS0102: Line 3967: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a definition for 'FKEntry'
    CS0101: Line 4682: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'LoyaltyTimer'
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a definition for 'DefInscription'
    CS0102: Line 117: The type 'Server.Engines.Craft.DefInscription' already contains a definition for 'Reg'
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'PotionKeg'
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'PotionEffect'
    CS0101: Line 31: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'BasePotion'
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'AnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 48: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'StableEntry'
    CS0102: Line 65: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'ClaimListGump'
    CS0102: Line 107: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'ClaimAllEntry'
    CS0102: Line 167: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'StableTarget'
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'SBAnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 20: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'InternalBuyInfo'
    CS0102: Line 44: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains a definition for 'InternalSellInfo'
    CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'VendorShoeType'
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'BaseVendor'
    CS0102: Line 98: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor' already contains a definition for 'BulkOrderInfoEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1395: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a definition for 'VendorBuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1411: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a definition for 'VendorSellEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1430: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for 'IShopSellInfo'
    CS0101: Line 1451: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for 'IBuyItemInfo'
    CS0101: Line 17: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerVendorTargetAttribute'
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'VendorItem'
    CS0101: Line 79: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'VendorBackpack'
    CS0102: Line 161: The type 'Server.Mobiles.VendorBackpack' already contains a definition for 'BuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 265: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerVendor'
    CS0102: Line 1247: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'ReturnVendorEntry'
    CS0102: Line 1351: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'PayTimer'
    CS0102: Line 1413: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'PVBuyTarget'
    CS0102: Line 1429: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'VendorPricePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1532: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'CollectGoldPrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1582: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'VendorNamePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1612: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a definition for 'ShopNamePrompt'
    CS0101: Line 1647: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerVendorPlaceholder'
    CS0102: Line 1684: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendorPlaceholder' already contains a definition for 'ExpireTimer'

CS0101: Line 31: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerFlag'
    CS0101: Line 49: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'NpcGuild'
    CS0101: Line 66: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'SolenFriendship'
    CS0101: Line 74: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'PlayerMobile'
    CS0102: Line 76: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'CountAndTimeStamp'
    CS0102: Line 1384: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'CancelRenewInventoryIns
uranceGump'
    CS0102: Line 1443: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'ContextCallback'
    CS0102: Line 1445: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'CallbackEntry'
    CS0102: Line 3461: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'ChampionTitleInfo'
    CS0102: Line 3466: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.ChampionTitleInfo' already contains a definition for 'Title
Info'
Here are the error`s, Thanks

Because you just added his distro folder without taking the old ones out. So you have doubles search for all the matching to his distro files and remove them.

Broadside

Wanderer
VertiCody said:

Thank You.
Vertigo.

Did you make edits to your distros or did you just drop his in? I noticed the folder (Taming) has a buncha animal.cfg files that may be the info the bods are lookin at.

VertiCody

Sorceror
Broadside said:
Did you make edits to your distros or did you just drop his in? I noticed the folder (Taming) has a buncha animal.cfg files that may be the info the bods are lookin at.

yeah, my 2 systems I have in or main systems with edits and daats and this... so I didn't really have to do any edits... but yeah, the animal folder is in there but it's not saying what to pick, I didn't edit and bod file because I havn't seen anything that says to edit it.

obelix952

Wanderer
not sure why im getting this error, i followed the install instructions to a TEE
pls advise of the issue, and this is on a fresh install of runuo2.0

Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (6 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ customs1/FS-ATS v1[1].0.0 Gen2/Bio Enginering/DNA System/Mobiles/Old Stuff/Ba
seBioCreature.cs:
CS0234: Line 6: The type or namespace name 'Gumps' does not exist in the nam
espace 'Server.Scripts' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ customs1/FS-ATS v1[1].0.0 Gen2/Bio Enginering/DNA System/Mobiles/Old Stuff/BB
C.cs:
+ customs1/FS-ATS v1[1].0.0 Gen2/Bio Enginering/DNA System/Mobiles/BioCreature.
cs:
+ customs1/FS-ATS v1[1].0.0 Gen2/Bio Enginering/DNA System/Mobiles/BioMount.cs:

+ customs1/FS-ATS v1[1].0.0 Gen2/Commands/ShrinkCommand.cs:
CS0246: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ customs1/FS-ATS v1[1].0.0 Gen2/Commands/ShrinkLockDown.cs:
CS0246: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
CS0246: Line 52: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be

Broadside

Wanderer
Well this one does work i have had it tested with other systems on. Just need to make sure you have all the files in the right spots. :-/

obelix952

Wanderer
there was only one folder that had to be moved from the original directory from unzipping the system, that has been moved to the correct location from the instructions on the first page, so im not sure wth to think about the error...

VertiCody

Sorceror
obelix952 said:
there was only one folder that had to be moved from the original directory from unzipping the system, that has been moved to the correct location from the instructions on the first page, so im not sure wth to think about the error...

well, I didn't have an error, just missing "type" of animal to tame, and i did everything it told me to... :p

obelix952

Wanderer
finally got rid of the other errors now im getting an exception, if im not mistaken many other people have had the same thing happen, and either im just crosseyed from lookin at this for so long or what but was the issue for this resolved yet? and to answer the question on if i used that other guys similar version to this the answer is no in advance
error is as follows

Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
Error:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Dudus88

Wanderer
Nice!

Very nice script, but i got crashed. I add BioPetItem and click 2x and got crashed :

Exception:
System.ArgumentException: TimeSpan does not accept floating point Not-a-Number values.
at System.TimeSpan.Interval(Double value, Int32 scale)
at System.TimeSpan.FromSeconds(Double value)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoMoveImpl(Direction d)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoMove(Direction d, Boolean badStateOk)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoMove(Direction d)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.WalkRandom(Int32 iChanceToNotMove, Int32 iChanceToDir, Int32 iSteps)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.WalkRandomInHome(Int32 iChanceToNotMove, Int32 iChanceToDir, Int32 iSteps)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoOrderNone()
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.Obey()
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.AITimer.OnTick()
at Server.Timer.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Any idea?

A

Allmight

Found a small problem.

When i level a pet up, and increase its hitpoints and stamina, they dont automatically regen up to the new maximum. I have to heal the pet to reach it's new maximum. Normally this is not a big issue, but for young players it is, since they can't heal their pets in any way "you cannot perform beneficial acts on the target".

Oh, and if i fight with the pet, and it gets more damaged, it will start to heal up to full capacity.

Deathbringer

Wanderer
Code:
Errors:
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'FightMode'
    CS0101: Line 34: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'OrderType'
    CS0101: Line 55: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'FoodType'
    CS0101: Line 66: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PackInstinct'
    CS0101: Line 79: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'ScaleType'
    CS0101: Line 90: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'MeatType'
    CS0101: Line 97: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'HideType'
    CS0101: Line 107: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'DamageStore'
    CS0101: Line 128: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'FriendlyNameAttribute'
    CS0101: Line 165: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'BaseCreature'
    CS0102: Line 1073: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
 definition for 'Allegiance'
    CS0102: Line 3110: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
 definition for 'TameEntry'
    CS0102: Line 3157: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
 definition for 'TeachResult'
    CS0102: Line 4340: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
 definition for 'DeathAdderCharmTarget'
    CS0102: Line 4569: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
 definition for 'FKEntry'
    CS0101: Line 5298: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definit
ion for 'LoyaltyTimer'
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a defi
nition for 'DefInscription'
    CS0102: Line 117: The type 'Server.Engines.Craft.DefInscription' already con
tains a definition for 'Reg'
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'PotionKeg'
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'PotionEffect'
    CS0101: Line 31: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BasePotion'
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'AnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 48: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'StableEntry'
    CS0102: Line 65: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'ClaimListGump'
    CS0102: Line 107: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
 definition for 'ClaimAllEntry'
    CS0102: Line 167: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
 definition for 'StableTarget'
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
 for 'SBAnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 20: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains
a definition for 'InternalBuyInfo'
    CS0102: Line 44: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains
a definition for 'InternalSellInfo'
    CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorShoeType'
n for 'BaseVendor'
    CS0102: Line 98: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor' already contains a def
inition for 'BulkOrderInfoEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1395: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a de
finition for 'VendorBuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1411: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a de
finition for 'VendorSellEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1430: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for
'IShopSellInfo'
    CS0101: Line 1451: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for
'IBuyItemInfo'
    CS0101: Line 17: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PlayerVendorTargetAttribute'
n for 'VendorItem'
    CS0101: Line 79: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorBackpack'
    CS0102: Line 161: The type 'Server.Mobiles.VendorBackpack' already contains
a definition for 'BuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 265: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'PlayerVendor'
    CS0102: Line 1247: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
 definition for 'ReturnVendorEntry'
    CS0102: Line 1351: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
 definition for 'PayTimer'
    CS0102: Line 1413: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
 definition for 'PVBuyTarget'
    CS0102: Line 1429: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
 definition for 'VendorPricePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1532: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
 definition for 'CollectGoldPrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1582: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
 definition for 'VendorNamePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1612: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
 definition for 'ShopNamePrompt'
    CS0101: Line 1647: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definit
ion for 'PlayerVendorPlaceholder'
    CS0102: Line 1684: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendorPlaceholder' already
 contains a definition for 'ExpireTimer'
    CS0101: Line 31: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PlayerFlag'
    CS0101: Line 49: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'NpcGuild'
    CS0101: Line 66: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'SolenFriendship'
    CS0101: Line 74: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PlayerMobile'
    CS0102: Line 76: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a d
efinition for 'CountAndTimeStamp'
    CS0102: Line 1384: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
 definition for 'CancelRenewInventoryInsuranceGump'
    CS0102: Line 1443: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
 definition for 'ContextCallback'
    CS0102: Line 1445: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
 definition for 'CallbackEntry'
    CS0102: Line 3461: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
 definition for 'ChampionTitleInfo'
    CS0102: Line 3466: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.ChampionTitleInfo'
already contains a definition for 'TitleInfo'

My issue..