RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Gold Bag

Goury

Sorceror
Gold Bag

just updated old script. nothing changed.
script (c) by Sidious
copyright sign (c) by Sidious nd me

Attachments

• Goldbag_updated.zip
    48.1 KB · Views: 492

Goury

Sorceror
Script Description: This script will allow players to gain extra gold from creatures that they kill, #
auto loot creatures they kill, sweep the gold that is on the ground that they walk #
and also will allow vendors to consume gold from the bag if player doesnt have any #
gold in his backpack...

History:
- Vendors now can consume gold from your gold bag #
- You can auto loot gold from creature that you killed #
- You can sweep gold on the ground by just simply walking over it #
- Shows how much gold there is in bag when mouse is over it #
- you can now add your gold and checks by dragdrop #
- you can now write checks #
- you can now get extra gold to your bag when you kill a monster #
- First release #

very interesting nd useful scripts...

slayer1ss

Sorceror
just to let you know, sınce ı m no more scrıptıng and not thınkıng to update my scrıpt ı thınk you should fıx some bugs....

1- when you add gold to your gold bag ı just forget to delete the gold added so ıt goes to ınternal map and thıs mıght cause ıtem amount to ıncrease ın your shard...

2- when gold bag ıs not owned by someone and you add your gold to ıt bag excepts gold and when you db clıck to gold bag ıt wrıtes your name on ıt but just deletes all gold added before ;)

these are 2 bugs that ı remember and has been told to me to fıx but ı am not scrıptıng anymore but ı stıll really love thıs scrıpt :D and want ıt to be good enough to be used by everyone so just good luck for you wıth updatıng...

btw before ı quıt scrıptıng ı was workıng on an update for thıs and ıt was nearly fınıshed... bag was gonna gıve ınterest to your gold... actually not all gold you have but bag was gonna have an extra pocket for 500.000 gold and every 24 hours ıt was gonna gıve %2 ınterest ;) you mıght wanna do thıs after fıxıng these bugs :cool: