RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Granery food storage (Playergov add-on)

Granery food storage (Playergov add-on)

Player Government System available here: http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

This is a modified version of the Resource Box which is included with the Player Government System.

Identical in most aspects, however unlike the Resource Box, this barrel can store foodstuffs for the town, all put into catagories: Bread, Fish, Meat, Vegetables, Fruit and Grain. Floursacks and sheafs of hay are put in a seperate catagory so they get withdrawn from the storage individually (they don't stack).

Note: Grapes are not included because people tend to use the custom wine script and that might result in conflicts. Grapes can be added manually in granerytypes.cs.

Known issues: In rare situations there appears to be a 'back' button stuck under the 'add resources' button, but I'm not sure what's causing it. It does not appear to be harmful, nor is it very inconvenient.

Installation: Add to custom folder, no other script modifications required. Player Government System has to be installed as well, as this is an add-on.

Attachments

• Granery.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 206
I'm currently working on totalling the values for each of the the food types and also a grand total score based on the food collected. Then the town upkeep cost in gold can lower, but requires food as upkeep instead, which is deducted from the granery each maintenance period. I'm not sure yet if I can pull it off soon, but I'm doing my best. I'll post it once I'm done, but that might take a while. :)

It would be very nice in combination with the harvest system. I got some field multis with deeds as well where players can grow crops, I'll work on implementing those in the town system as well.

At least you know the direction I want to take this into now.