RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Group Dungeon System 1.0

iamjedi

Wanderer
Added DungeonDoor in 1.1.2. Add the door, spawn a key somewhere linked to the door via the KeyValue property on each, and the players will have to find the key to unlock the door EVERY TIME they visit!

Tee312

Wanderer
mwahaha thats a awesome idea! this will be great from dungeon bosses :p make them go through different levels, kinda like gauntlet, to get to the big boss

iamjedi

Wanderer
Tee312 said:
mwahaha thats a awesome idea! this will be great from dungeon bosses :p make them go through different levels, kinda like gauntlet, to get to the big boss

That's funny, you should have heard my "mwahaha's" the whole time I was writing it. :D And yes, it does a good job of making them fight for the big boss. Ladies and gentlemen, we now have "Instance Dungeons." Eat your heart out, WoW!

Tee312

Wanderer
hehe, im really enjoying this ;P have a player acct, and started him out good, so i can test it with a player character :p funny making my challenges harder and harder, the key thing is so evil! lmao

iamjedi

Wanderer
Icedddragon said:
Uh jedi you forgot to update the zip to .2 :p

Okay. Full update complete. Doors fixed, timers working, no noticable bugs after hours of testing. Repackaged and polished the corners. 1.2 for the complete release. Get 'em while they are hot!

iamjedi

Wanderer
1.2.2 fixed a loophole where dead player are stranded in the dungeon if the living players simply leave. Another fix coming soon... no faction beneficial spell restrictions? Maybe...

iamjedi

Wanderer
Oo, I like that. I was also thinking of starting a timer every time the dungeon resets, and if the DungeonCleared() method is invoked, the time it took gtes posted. :D Sounds like an event to me...

Tee312

Wanderer
haha! a shard i played/play, had a curse on a dungeon for if your pet dies in there, bonded or not, theyre gone for good, was a good idea hehe, i like the pet or not pet option though

iamjedi

Wanderer
Tee312 said:
ya jedi.. that didnt work out so well :p
Don't worry, it will. The party restrictions are ALMOST done. Soon you will have to be in a party for more than one person to enter. :) Thanks again for logging in and helping me debug the latest changes. Huge help!