RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Human Jerky (Advanced Gore)

Makaar

Sorceror
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Human Jerky (Advanced Gore)

Not for the feint of heart! This system lets you utilize barbarians and your more unsavory characters in a way most gory.

ITEM / CARVE RESULT

Left/Right Arm/Leg
(Uncooked) - Lets you carve bones
(Cooked) - Bones, human jerky

Torso
(Uncooked) - Heart, Liver, Entrails, Ribcage, Spine
(Cooked) - Cooked heart, Cooked Liver, Cooked Entrails, Ribcage, Spine, Human Jerky x 2

Head
(Uncooked) - Skull, Brain
(Cooked) - Skull, Cooked Brain, Human Jerky

All cooked items are edible, as you would guess. Items should be compatible with Vhaerun's Homestead System, as well, and because these are all unique files, it only requires one distro file modification. To use it, you don't even need a skillet, just double click the raw parts (after installation) from a carved corpse, and target a heat source. You can carve the body parts at any time to produce any of the aforementioned.

INSTALLATION:

1. Drag and drop these into anywhere you feel comfortable.
2. Go into your Corpse.cs found in: Scripts/Items/Misc

And find this section:

Code:
		public void Carve( Mobile from, Item item )
		{
			Mobile dead = m_Owner;

if ( m_Carved || dead == null )
			{
				from.SendLocalizedMessage( 500485 ); // You see nothing useful to carve from the corpse.
			}
			else if ( ((Body)Amount).IsHuman && ItemID == 0x2006 )
			{
				new Blood( 0x122D ).MoveToWorld( Location, Map );

[COLOR="Red"]				new RawTorso().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new LeftLeg().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new LeftArm().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new RightLeg().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new RightArm().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new Head( dead.Name ).MoveToWorld( Location, [/COLOR]Map );

And change it to:

Code:
		public void Carve( Mobile from, Item item )
		{
			Mobile dead = m_Owner;

if ( m_Carved || dead == null )
			{
				from.SendLocalizedMessage( 500485 ); // You see nothing useful to carve from the corpse.
			}
			else if ( ((Body)Amount).IsHuman && ItemID == 0x2006 )
			{
				new Blood( 0x122D ).MoveToWorld( Location, Map );

[COLOR="Red"]				new RawTorso().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new RawLeftLeg().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new RawLeftArm().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new RawRightLeg().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new RawRightArm().MoveToWorld( Location, Map );
				new RawHead( dead.Name ).MoveToWorld( Location, [/COLOR]Map );

Any other system you have (like bounty system) you may have to replace "head" with "rawhead". This way, the raw versions won't overwrite the stomach contents of monsters in the wild (seems gross to cook the stomach contents of a monster and eat it) or anything else you may have on the server.

FUTURE PLANS: I want to make normal bodyparts have uncooked skin (getting grossed out yet?) so you can create hide armor and such related items...or just stock up on human skin for those Texas Chainsaw dinners.

I realize this system seems a little morbid, but since original UO had human jerky (not to this extent of cooking organs), I felt it was necessary.

THANKS: Thanks to Elkaiozen for aiding me in this system. As with all of our systems, you may freely distribute it, change it, do whatever...just please remember where you got it and remember not to carve me up on UO next time you see me!

Attachments

• Human Parts.rar
    10.5 KB · Views: 178
  • human jerky.bmp
    281.6 KB · Views: 294

Makaar

Sorceror
I modded all of the food on my server (that you could hold over a fire without burning your hands) to be usable without a skillet..

Skillet = Lame :)

Elkaiozen

Sorceror
This is one of the grossest things you ever had me help you make. And yet at the same time I am so proud to be a part of it. Its morbid its totally wrong in every way and yet I don't think the server would be the same without it. CANNIBALS FTW!!!

Elkaiozen

P.S. This way, the raw versions won't overwrite the stomach contents of monsters in the wild (seems gross to cook the stomach contents of a monster and eat it) or anything else you may have on the server. (This line of the post had me laughing so hard because the whole idea of cooking people isn't gross just if they were partially digested does it become gross) :)

P

PoolMan

did you mean to leave the bounty system in your RawHead.sc ?

Code:
Errors:
 + @ Custom/Human Parts/RawHead.cs:
    CS0234: Line 4: The type or namespace name 'BountySystem' does not exist in
the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Elkaiozen

Sorceror
ill look into this to make sure but you should just be able to remove the sections marked for the bounty system and it will work they are all marked forgot that was in there sorry. ill have makaar post an update sometime soon here in the mean time see if you cant just delete the marked sections in rawhead.