RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Lucid Nagual's <<_Custom BODs_>>

artio

Wanderer
You just need to go into those scripts and change
PetrifiedWood

to

PetrafiedWood

assuming you have the reg pack installed (destroying angel, petrafied wood, and spring water)

Hope this helps :)

Malaperth

Wanderer
artio;664199 said:
You just need to go into those scripts and change
PetrifiedWood

to

PetrafiedWood

assuming you have the reg pack installed (destroying angel, petrafied wood, and spring water)

Hope this helps :)

Actually, reverse that as the spelling mistake was deliberately fixed and will be referred to by 'petrified' in future.

artio

Wanderer
reverse it? as in the reagent is no longer PetrafiedWood?
This would conflict with the lumber of PetrifiedWood, wouldn't it? And how far in the future will it be fixed because i will have the same error once my previous posted ones get help.
Poor tramper is one step ahead of me
I already fixed
//using Server.Saves;

artio

Wanderer
ok i resifted this thread and found an updated file i missed.
Im still getting this error though and no clue how to fix.
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks again
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + CUSTOM scripts/Lucid's Scripts/LucidsCore V 1A/Lucids Modules/BaseRangedModul
e.cs:
    CS0104: Line 50: 'BoltType' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Items.
BoltType' and 'Server.Enums.BoltType'
    CS0104: Line 51: 'ArrowType' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Items
.ArrowType' and 'Server.Enums.ArrowType'
    CS0104: Line 62: 'ArrowType' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Items
.ArrowType' and 'Server.Enums.ArrowType'
    CS0104: Line 65: 'BoltType' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Items.
BoltType' and 'Server.Enums.BoltType'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Here are the lines it's mentioning (in red) with the surrounding lines.
Code:
[COLOR="Red"]public BoltType m_BoltType;
		public ArrowType m_ArrowType;[/COLOR]		public StringStrength m_Strength;
		public PoundsPerPull m_PullWeight;

public Serial WeaponSerial { get { return m_Serial; } }
		public BaseRanged RangedWeapon { get { return m_Ranged; } }

[CommandProperty( AccessLevel.GameMaster )]
		public bool HasBowString { get{ return m_HasBowString; } set{ m_HasBowString = value; } }

[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
		[COLOR="Red"]public ArrowType ArrowSelection	{ get { return m_ArrowType; } set { m_ArrowType = value; } }[/COLOR]		
		[COLOR="red"]public BoltType BoltSelection { get { return m_BoltType; } set { m_BoltType = value; } }[/COLOR]		
		public StringStrength StringStrengthSelection { get { return m_Strength; } set { m_Strength = value; } }

artio;664205 said:
This would conflict with the lumber of PetrifiedWood, wouldn't it? And how far in the future will it be fixed because i will have the same error once my previous posted ones get help.
I already fixed
//using Server.Saves;

The correction has been made in OWLTR, too.

And All Spells provides a bundle.

tramper

Sorceror
thank you all,,it seems to be worked,but i cant get the new leathers,how can a player get the news leathers in game?

tramper;664443 said:
thank you all,,it seems to be worked,but i cant get the new leathers,how can a player get the news leathers in game?

You may want to add them to Loot or LootPack I can't remember which one.

artio

Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by artio
I already fixed
//using Server.Saves;

The correction has been made in OWLTR, too.

And All Spells provides a bundle

oh very good then thanks for clearing that part up for me :) I do plan on putting in allspells as soon as i can get the error i have left figured out. I'm assuming its something i should know how to do with no experience so I'll keep plugging away :p

Ketenge

Wanderer
:confused:

K, I wanted to speed up how often a player can get bods, I tried changing the npc scripts and I'll be checking out the playermobile.cs script as well to see if there is something there that I need to change also. Just wondering if someone could clarify this a little bit for me. BTW Lucid, wonderful script!

Thistle

Wanderer
K, I wanted to speed up how often a player can get bods

Look at the script for the npc (blacksmith, tailor, weaver, etc) that's giving out the BoD in this section:

public override Item CreateBulkOrder( Mobile from, bool fromContextMenu )

Ketenge;668774 said:
K, I wanted to speed up how often a player can get bods, I tried changing the npc scripts and I'll be checking out the playermobile.cs script as well to see if there is something there that I need to change also. Just wondering if someone could clarify this a little bit for me. BTW Lucid, wonderful script!

Your players can get them by going to the proper vendor or by typing: [owltrbod

Ketenge

Wanderer
Grrr...

K :confused: I asked before implementing that whole thing since I was originally running around trying out 1.0 now using 2.0 and I've got this -_-

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
Error:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

/\ Can't figure that one out :p /\
Note: tried deleting edit for playermobile.cs that was required. It just added 6 more errors to it, nothing else has been edited either, so I am clueless as to why it's doing this to me right now *begins making a guillotine*
These I found by just moving them out of their folder and starting shard to check for how many errors came up...*hits head on wall* No idea as to what's wrong with them O.O *quietly yelps "help"*

I found out that these three were causing three of the errors
-LargeSmithBOD.cs

-SmallBODAcceptGump.cs

-SmallBulkEntry.cs

I went through and deleted the original files for the distro's and kept them inside the "Customs" folder. I made the edit to the playermobile.cs, editted out the FSB in spell.cs. and now I am still getting some pretty strange errors.

Ketenge;669091 said:
K :confused: I asked before implementing that whole thing since I was originally running around trying out 1.0 now using 2.0 and I've got this -_-

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
Error:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

/\ Can't figure that one out :p /\
Note: tried deleting edit for playermobile.cs that was required. It just added 6 more errors to it, nothing else has been edited either, so I am clueless as to why it's doing this to me right now *begins making a guillotine*
These I found by just moving them out of their folder and starting shard to check for how many errors came up...*hits head on wall* No idea as to what's wrong with them O.O *quietly yelps "help"*

I found out that these three were causing three of the errors
-LargeSmithBOD.cs

-SmallBODAcceptGump.cs

-SmallBulkEntry.cs

I went through and deleted the original files for the distro's and kept them inside the "Customs" folder. I made the edit to the playermobile.cs, editted out the FSB in spell.cs. and now I am still getting some pretty strange errors.

You are getting that error cause you have a folder with illegal characters in it. Like "/ \ { } + <>" for example.

artio

Wanderer
How do i get the Spell Caster Keys to work correctly? Ive tried player, staff, [cs command as both, the icons from the book, keys open, keys closed, moving them in pack but nothing is making it take the regs out of the keys. Im just getting "More reagents are needed for this spell"

:confused:

Ketenge

Wanderer
*Cries*

I went through all of the folders and the names for each and everyone one of the files that I had put in. Not one of them have an illegal char in them. I found a few that did and renamed them but thtat wa all and im stil getting the same eror that I did before *weeps*

artio

Wanderer
look for the folders that are like [A_LiN's] Central Memory , or Lucids Allspells 2.0(b), etc.
i spent a lot of time changing those too lol took a long time and i still missed a couple and had to recheck

artio

Wanderer
DEF files not there?

I just noticed that DefTinkering, DefBowfletching, DefCarpenter arent included in the system? I saw someone posted in January about it but still no Defs? does this mean the keyrings wont be craftable? or the runic jewlery?
Not sure what was needed for the others, other than adding the lumber typesm but i already did that..
Does anyone have a copy of DefTinkering set up for this system i can beg a copy of from?

Thanks

artio;669473 said:
I just noticed that DefTinkering, DefBowfletching, DefCarpenter arent included in the system? I saw someone posted in January about it but still no Defs? does this mean the keyrings wont be craftable? or the runic jewlery?
Not sure what was needed for the others, other than adding the lumber typesm but i already did that..
Does anyone have a copy of DefTinkering set up for this system i can beg a copy of from?

Thanks

You will have to do that yourself. I haven't had the time for it yet.

artio

Wanderer
ok, thanks lucid :p i got some of it figured out.. learned you dont cut off half the faction trap part lol.. it surely doesnt like that a bit.. not even a little! Not sure how to do jewlery so guess people will be stuf with lootdrops til i learn more heeh

@ketenge Hope you got your folders fixed up :) for me it was the sneaky _ in alins name that kept me going back