RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Lucid's <<_Advanced Archery_>>

carrbrooke

carrbrooke said:
Does any one have any idea what this is all about :confused: :
Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/ArmorPiercingArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.ArmorPiercingArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/ExplosiveArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.ExplosiveArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/FreezeArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.FreezeArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/LightningArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.LightningArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/PoisonArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.PoisonArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/ArmorPiercingBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.ArmorPiercingBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/ExplosiveBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.ExplosiveBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/FreezeBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 37: 'Server.Items.FreezeBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/LightningBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.LightningBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/PoisonBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.PoisonBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bows/Bow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 173: 'Server.Items.Bow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/ArmorPiercingDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.ArmorPiercingDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/ExplosiveDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.ExplosiveDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/FreezeDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.FreezeDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/LightningDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.LightningDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/PoisonDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.PoisonDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
That is an old release. Why don't you just update and save yourself some trouble?

Chris Driver

Wanderer
Errors:
Items/Skill Items/Tools/BaseRunicTool.cs:
CS0246: Line 215: The type or namespace name 'BitArray' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I FOLLOWED ALL OF YOUR instructions need some help instaliing thx

Chris Driver

Chris Driver said:
Errors:
Items/Skill Items/Tools/BaseRunicTool.cs:
CS0246: Line 215: The type or namespace name 'BitArray' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I FOLLOWED ALL OF YOUR instructions need some help instaliing thx
Post your BaseRunictool.cs so I can look at it, thx.

slothmonster

Wanderer
I was looking around for anything quiver related, low and behold I stumbled on to your Advanced Archery system.

Works great. Love it. Great contribution.

Mexifoo

Wanderer
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.NET scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (2510 items, 613 mobiles)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
 - Type: Server.Items.Bow
 - Serial: 0x40013B73
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate

Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=True, mobiles=False, guilds=False, type=Ser
ver.Items.Bow, serial=0x40013B73) ---> System.Exception: ***** Bad serialize on
Server.Items.Bow *****
   at Server.World.Load()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.World.Load()
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

How do you save the new bows i tryed lookin at the old versons way for adding the new bows but that line ist there im so confuized :[

Mexifoo said:
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.NET scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (2510 items, 613 mobiles)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
 - Type: Server.Items.Bow
 - Serial: 0x40013B73
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate

Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=True, mobiles=False, guilds=False, type=Ser
ver.Items.Bow, serial=0x40013B73) ---> System.Exception: ***** Bad serialize on
Server.Items.Bow *****
   at Server.World.Load()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.World.Load()
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

How do you save the new bows i tryed lookin at the old versons way for adding the new bows but that line ist there im so confuized :[
Yeah currently I am making a fix for spellbooks that have the same issue when upgrading from 1.0 to 2.0. When I get that done I will make the same kind of fix for the bows. But for now you should add them the way I described in 1.0. Just remember:
-Add to write only.
-Boot and save.
-Shutdown server.
-Add to read.
-Boot server and save.

Mexifoo

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Yeah currently I am making a fix for spellbooks that have the same issue when upgrading from 1.0 to 2.0. When I get that done I will make the same kind of fix for the bows. But for now you should add them the way I described in 1.0. Just remember:
-Add to write only.
-Boot and save.
-Shutdown server.
-Add to read.
-Boot server and save.

How do you boot to wright only in the 1.0 you put the // next to the arrow/ bolt type but thats line its in the script any more that i see

Mexifoo said:
How do you boot to wright only in the 1.0 you put the // next to the arrow/ bolt type but thats line its in the script any more that i see
I changed it. You will have to use that method on the CBaseRanged instead.

Top Dog

Wanderer
Need some info.

Hey another great system Lucid,

I just need some useage info like are the quivers craftable?

Do the strings have a use other than deco?

Is their a runic fletcher tool?

Is their a system involved with the dip tubs or is this a reward item at shard owner level?

Not sure what the intent of your system is (stand alone) or is ment to be open ended for us end users to make what we feel is the coorect answer for our shards.

I can think of a lot of way to distribute the items but I asking before I make that final outcome.

Top Dog

Top Dog said:
Hey another great system Lucid,

I just need some useage info like are the quivers craftable?

Do the strings have a use other than deco?

Is their a runic fletcher tool?

Is their a system involved with the dip tubs or is this a reward item at shard owner level?

Not sure what the intent of your system is (stand alone) or is ment to be open ended for us end users to make what we feel is the coorect answer for our shards.

I can think of a lot of way to distribute the items but I asking before I make that final outcome.
This system was created to go with my Custom BOD System. That system has a runic fletchers tool. The strings are part of an unfinished project I started for the bows. The dip tubs have a limited amount of charges and they can dip 20 arrows at a time [which doesn't last too long]. The dip tubs are part of the Custom BOD System and are hard to get.

LordHogFred

Knight
Not sure if this has been brought up already or not but a couple of things I've just noticed is:
1. When you try and equip the quiver with a cloak on you can't but if you take it off and equip the quiver then you can put a cloak on afterwards.
2. If you drag arrows onto the quiver rather than opening the quiver and placing them in the gump it deletes the arrows :confused:

skills3200

Sorceror
LordHogFred said:
Not sure if this has been brought up already or not but a couple of things I've just noticed is:
1. When you try and equip the quiver with a cloak on you can't but if you take it off and equip the quiver then you can put a cloak on afterwards.
2. If you drag arrows onto the quiver rather than opening the quiver and placing them in the gump it deletes the arrows :confused:

Because the quiver is a cloak by defult on osi it will take the shap of a cloak first this will always happen lol

Top Dog

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
This system was created to go with my Custom BOD System. That system has a runic fletchers tool. The strings are part of an unfinished project I started for the bows. The dip tubs have a limited amount of charges and they can dip 20 arrows at a time [which doesn't last too long]. The dip tubs are part of the Custom BOD System and are hard to get.

Ouch I dont use Daats system. It's a great system an I've used it in the pass but I'm working a shard thats tring to stay along the lines of OSI with custom scripts that open up the crafting side of the house. In a attemp to answer those skillswhich OSI seems to be scared to deal with i.e. Archery / Tinkering.

By chance do you have the Custom Bod system set for standard resorces or is it completely designed for Daats system.

Top Dog said:
Ouch I dont use Daats system. It's a great system an I've used it in the pass but I'm working a shard thats tring to stay along the lines of OSI with custom scripts that open up the crafting side of the house. In a attemp to answer those skillswhich OSI seems to be scared to deal with i.e. Archery / Tinkering.

By chance do you have the Custom Bod system set for standard resorces or is it completely designed for Daats system.
Currently it is only for Daats System. However, Daat asked me recently to take over OWLTR. So I will be fixing the system to have the ML wood types.

Top Dog

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Currently it is only for Daats System. However, Daat asked me recently to take over OWLTR. So I will be fixing the system to have the ML wood types.

Oh one other question does this system support SE weapon abilities as far as archery goes ?

north

Wanderer
north said:
Errors:
+ Misc/AOS.cs:
CS0136: Line 259: A local variable named 'attrs' cannot be declared in this
scope because it would give a different meaning to 'attrs', which is already use
d in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

i keep getting this error and i dont know what to change can anyone help me out?