RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Pet Resurrection Stone

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Pet Resurrection Stone

I was looking for a Pet Rez stone earlier, but couldn't find one here... so, here's one I made. This one can either resurrect pets for free, or charge gold. Just check the props on the object after you put it in to set the price.

Players must stand right next to the stone to use it and their pet must be within 2 tiles of the stone. Can only resurrect your own pets with it. Decreases all skills on resurrected pet by 0.2.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• PetRezStone.cs
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,647

daat99

Staff member
Daene said:
WHen I click to download says your link attachment is invalid :/
Works for me too, try to log out, close your browser, open your browser again and log in.

iwantmypot

Wanderer
Daene said:
WHen I click to download says your link attachment is invalid :/
If it's still not working, try right clicking and choosing "Save as" or "Save link as". (the option you see depends on your browser)

some browsers may attempt to open the file as text, and that might be the problem.

jesse

Sorceror
the whole pet resing always gave me a devil of a time, trying to figure out what a script for it would need. I've always been enamored with the taming system, its very nice to find scripts like these all ready to go.

Hammerhand

Knight
To stop the skill removal, comment out these lines. Lines 117 & 118

Code:
				[COLOR="SeaGreen"]//for ( int i = 0; i < c.Skills.Length; ++i )	//Decrease all skills on pet.
				//	c.Skills[i].Base -= 0.2;[/COLOR]

bayoukid

Sorceror
great job love this!! & on it i chang the [Constructable] public PetRezStone() : base( 4484 ) to [Constructable]
public PetRezStone() : base( 5352 ) now it looks like a hitching post!!! ; thanks for scrip

Wanderer
Hrmmm. I am new to putting scripts in my own personal server... Which folder do I place this in? No uploaders/posters ever seem to care on telling people where it should go. It would be nice to see, not everyone knows what to do.

daat99

Staff member
Inside your RunUO directory you will find a folder called "scripts".

You can place the files anywhere inside that folder or inside folders that are inside that folder.

You can create your own folder inside the "scripts" folder too and place files there.

Most organize their scripts inside a folder that they create called "custom scripts" which they put inside the scripts folder.