RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Picky Beetle

Blaaatz

Sorceror
Picky Beetle

All credit is given to Charon for creating this all I did was update it for 2.0. a few of my players were asking for this so I tried to find it but was unable. I apologize to anyone if this has already been updated and posted but I could not find it. I made no changes to it except to make it work with 2.0.
Just drop in your customs folder and restart.

As requested....

This Beetle was not made to be mounted. Basically what it does is follows you and auto picks up large quantities of items. Such as gold from champs, arrows basically anything on the ground up to a certain weight. What most of my players use it for is after fighting a champ and the gold drops on the ground, they pull their Picky Beetles out and the Picky beetle automatically picks up the gold. It makes it simpler for players in instances when there are many stacks of items.

Attachments

• ThePickyBeetle.cs
    3.9 KB · Views: 538

Blaaatz

Sorceror
My apologies. For my shard we use him only for picking items up quickly, Instead of someone pet that they fight with. If anyone else wants need help with editing him I will offer whatever support I can.

Iomega0318

Sorceror
If you guys are interested in making him ridable as I have here is how to do it,

Just remove this part of the code:
Simple as that!

Code:
[B]        public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
		{
			PackAnimal.TryPackOpen( this, from );
		}[/B]