RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Ridable Monsters "TILEDATA.MUL QUESTION?

Foster

Account Terminated
I INSTALLED THESE AND WHEN I ADD THEM IN GAME I CAN SEE THEM.
THEN WHEN MOUNTED THEY DISAPEAR TO INVISIBLE MOUNTS?
THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN WITH THE TILEDATA.MUL PROVIDED!
IT DOES?
I CAN PATCH IT WHEN IT WORKS OK.
SO NO QUESTIONS THERE :)
I AM USING RUNUOSVN+ML 526!
WHAT CLIENT PATCH ARE THESE FOR!

VERRRY STUCK ON THIS ALL OTHER SYSTEMS HAVE WORKED & ALL OTHER PATCHES ARE FINE BUT THIS HAS REALLY GOT ME STUCK.

I INSTALLED THESE AND WHEN I ADD THEM IN GAME I CAN SEE THEM.
THEN WHEN MOUNTED THEY DISAPEAR TO INVISIBLE MOUNTS?
THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN WITH THE TILEDATA.MUL PROVIDED!
IT DOES?
I CAN PATCH IT WHEN IT WORKS OK.
SO NO QUESTIONS THERE :)
I AM USING RUNUOSVN+ML 526!
WHAT CLIENT PATCH ARE THESE FOR!

VERRRY STUCK ON THIS ALL OTHER SYSTEMS HAVE WORKED & ALL OTHER PATCHES ARE FINE BUT THIS HAS REALLY GOT ME STUCK.

Anyways, theres probably more than one "ridable monsters" script on the boards. The original thread would be the best place to get help on that as they are all different. The 7.x clients extended and changed alot of clientside files, probably including tiledata, the script release that included a modified tiledata may be in an older format. Thats just general help regarding ridables and tiledata, like I said the original script release thread and the author of it are the only ones that can help if you need more specific help.

Foster

Account Terminated
cheers for the reply it was a friend asking of this but its me back now, btw i do apologise for the other day looks like your the better man here :)