RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Simple items for you

lillibeth

Wanderer
Simple items for you

holy armor is a set of artifacts just for paladine....that require 100 chivalry to be worn

mage robes are 3 powerfull items that can be wear OVER armor, but require 110, 115 and 120 real magery to be used....

i hope you enjoy them :)

Attachments

• HolyArmor.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 296
  • MageRobe.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 290

lillibeth

Wanderer
Hanse the Insane said:
I did have a error, my mage is 120 magery, yet he can not wear any of the robes, how come?

i set them to be used whit a real valor of 120, no with items that help pg, because this items can be used over armor fo additional protection and have good properties

lillibeth said:
i set them to be used whit a real valor of 120, no with items that help pg, because this items can be used over armor fo additional protection and have good properties

Ora capisco, grazie così molto

jadedcurse

Wanderer
HolyArmor

getting a few errors with three of the scripts for the holy armor, I would attempt a fix but not sure how, maybe someone could give a pointer :) thanks

Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/HolyArmor/HolyPlateArms.cs:
    CS0246: Line 6: The type or namespace name 'HeavyPlateArms' could not be fou
nd (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Customs/HolyArmor/HolyPlateChest.cs:
    CS0246: Line 6: The type or namespace name 'HeavyPlateChest' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Customs/HolyArmor/HolyPlateGorget.cs:
    CS0246: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'HeavyPlateGorget' could not be f
ound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Customs/HolyArmor/HolyPlateLegs.cs:
    CS0246: Line 6: The type or namespace name 'HeavyPlateLegs' could not be fou

lillibeth

Wanderer
jadedcurse said:
getting a few errors with three of the scripts for the holy armor, I would attempt a fix but not sure how, maybe someone could give a pointer :) thanks

Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/HolyArmor/HolyPlateArms.cs:
    CS0246: Line 6: The type or namespace name 'HeavyPlateArms' could not be fou
 + Customs/HolyArmor/HolyPlateChest.cs:
    CS0246: Line 6: The type or namespace name 'HeavyPlateChest' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Customs/HolyArmor/HolyPlateGorget.cs:
    CS0246: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'HeavyPlateGorget' could not be f
ound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Customs/HolyArmor/HolyPlateLegs.cs:
    CS0246: Line 6: The type or namespace name 'HeavyPlateLegs' could not be fou

sorry for this...i posted the heavyarmor set rightnow :) i want to prepare a special items pack for each magical skill (necro, magery, chivalry), such as e level 12-13-14 and 15 artifcats. This would be very hard to obtains, as i create a phanteon of deities in my shard, and each god or goddes would have an avatar on the earh. but defeat the avatar of a god is not an easy deal :)

Attachments

• Armor.rar
    3.8 KB · Views: 81