RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Training Troglodyte

wangchung

Wanderer
Training Troglodyte

Trainging Troglodyte is basicaly a training elemental that takes life away from you so you can train healing! with bandys or spells

Thanks for viewing my thread!! Enjoy
:)

Attachments

• TrainingTroglodyte.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 337

Χååç

Wanderer
Why would someone use this?

Couldn't someone more easily just make a new character and have the one that needs to gain healing just make a macro with Razor to beat the fuck out of him then heal him with aids [With a 5-6 secon delay, depending on dexterity] And if you don't want to have a combat character why not just make one with another account that has fencing or something to inflict the damage on a mule while the trainer who wants the skill heals the mule:confused:

Tee312

Wanderer
Χååç said:
Couldn't someone more easily just make a new character and have the one that needs to gain healing just make a macro with Razor to beat the fuck out of him then heal him with aids [With a 5-6 secon delay, depending on dexterity] And if you don't want to have a combat character why not just make one with another account that has fencing or something to inflict the damage on a mule while the trainer who wants the skill heals the mule:confused:

Ive did this method myself previously, but this trainer probably works much easier (havnt tried it just yet :))

Cerberus

Wanderer
Χååç said:

Christ .. give the guy a break... at least hes trying to contribute.. if you dont like the idea or the script dont download it .. if you do download it and find it badly bugged point it out, but dont just post a stupid comment about the script being useless and sit there acting like your proud of what you wrote and know something more than anyone else.

Thanks for sharing your script..I dont have a need for it myself but im gonna make sure i find a spot for it on my shard just to piss off that asshole Χååç.

wangchung

Wanderer
lmao thanks guys! when i read that im like ok wtf why would you just come on someones thread and say there script is wothless like they made a better one or something! i dont think we will have worry about him anymore... but thanks again for using the trainging Troglodyte it is just something i threw together and lol well im proud of it... this is the 3 script i have made and it does help you out with your healing!

Thanks of viewing my thread tho and sticking up for me! Very much appriciated! =] and thanks for using my script! :)

wangchung

Wanderer
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Targeting;

namespace Server.Mobiles
{
	[CorpseName( "a training troglodyte corpse" )]
	public class TrainingTroglodyte : BaseCreature
	{
		private const int kHits = 1000;
		public override double DispelDifficulty{ get{ return 117.5; } }
		public override double DispelFocus{ get{ return 45.0; } }

[Constructable]
		public TrainingTroglodyte() : base( AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0, 0 )
		{
			Name = "a Training Troglodyte";
			[COLOR="Red"]Body = 267;[/COLOR]
			BaseSoundID = 268;
			Hue = 0x62;
			CantWalk = true;

You can get the bodyvalue from the [props menu or just [get bodyvalue and such... :)