RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Updated and compacted Ingotless Blacksmith

Updated and compacted Ingotless Blacksmith

this Quest was origionaly designed by reverian

Fixed a minor bug of a few )'s missing --- zip is updated

All i have done is made it 2.0 compliant
and to compact the code down
and to make it very easy to add in for custom ingots to be used

to adjust for your custom ingots just find this spot in the code of the ingotless blacksmith.cs:

Code:
				else if( i_resource >= 2 && i_resource <= 9 )

and change the 9 to equal the highest number of the ingot type you want to use
9 = valorite (if you have not placed any lower than val in - if you have (like silver) then change to 10, etc - easy way is to look at oreinfo.cs - find close to the top the listing of the ores - dull is 2 then count down from there to the one you want to stop at and use that number)

also in the gump one need to change this line to state the name of the highest ore you want used:

Code:
"<BASEFONT COLOR=White>They have to be at least Dull Copper and no better than Valorite<br><br>" +

to adjust the amount they have to turn in to get the hammer is in 2 spots - 1 in each file:

Code:
"<BASEFONT COLOR=White>If you can bring me 10000 colored ingots, I will give you a great reward.<br><br>" +
&
Code:
				if( dropped.Amount != 10000)

just change the 10000 to the amount you would like it to be

the bonus reward of powerscrolls can be easily adjusted also it you wish
(just mod the numbers around or even replace with a totaly different reward - i have done that on mine, but i did the powerscrolls here so no other files are needed)

It has been tested on RC1 and works great

enjoy

Attachments

• IngotlessBlacksmith.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 167

otimpyre

Sorceror
Error

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)

Errors:
 + Customs/Quests/Ingotless Blacksmith Quest/IngotlessBlacksmith.cs:
[COLOR="Red"]    CS1026: Line 112: ) expected
    CS1026: Line 113: ) expected
    CS1026: Line 114: ) expected
    CS1026: Line 115: ) expected[/COLOR]
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Code:
if ( Utility.RandomDouble() < 0.10 )
						{
[COLOR="Red"]						if (i_resource <= 3) mobile.AddToBackpack( new PowerScroll( SkillName.Mining, 105 );
						if (i_resource == 4 || i_resource == 5 ) mobile.AddToBackpack( new PowerScroll( SkillName.Mining, 110 );
						if (i_resource == 6 || i_resource == 7 ) mobile.AddToBackpack( new PowerScroll( SkillName.Mining, 115 );
						if (i_resource >= 8) mobile.AddToBackpack( new PowerScroll( SkillName.Mining, 120 );[/COLOR]
						mobile.SendMessage( "I like the quality of the ingots. I have given you an extra reward!" );
						}	
					return true;
         					}
         				else
         					{
						mobile.SendMessage( "I only can use colored ingots of the type I requested." );
						return false;

Im not good at spotting the obvious when it comes to brackets and such

i may have goofed on putting back in the normal powerscrolls instead of the ones i used - but the red )'s here will fix it up

if (i_resource <= 3) mobile.AddToBackpack( new PowerScroll( SkillName.Mining, 105 ));
if (i_resource == 4 || i_resource == 5 ) mobile.AddToBackpack( new PowerScroll( SkillName.Mining, 110 ));
if (i_resource == 6 || i_resource == 7 ) mobile.AddToBackpack( new PowerScroll( SkillName.Mining, 115 ));
if (i_resource >= 8) mobile.AddToBackpack( new PowerScroll( SkillName.Mining, 120 ));

i have also updated the download