RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Auction System with New Gumps

datguy

Sorceror
This IS

I've just changed the gumps around to give more information & also made it more crash resistant

I've changed all the default colors by number & not variable so it doesn't conflict with other scripts

If you are the Seller the color of the listed item is Yellow because you can't bid on your own to raise the price
If you are the Highest bidder the listed item is Green so you know it's still yours
If you haven't bid on that item or are not highest it is Blue

Also has the current bid listed

MyAuction Gump with pre-sorted start options

Auto fills in the item name, starting bid & duration (these can be changed before you proceed if you wish) The BuyNow must be Blank or => than StartingBid,
Reserve > than Starting and ReserveMax is 3x StartingBid so players can't start cheap & try to force a sale. If they want 10,000 for that item, then at least start with 3500 so the non-serious bidder doesn't waste their time

Buyer on Left has quick bid button to right of 'starting bid'
Seller on right has Cancel Auction button, if has bids, seller gets option to sell at current bid
seller also gets to see that they indeed remembered to put in a reserve & can cancel out if they forgot or whatever.

Just made the gumps easier to work with

There is a World broadcast when anyone places a new item into the auction (to stir up business)
There is a world broadcast every hour of total auctions & other info including current dateTime, Running Auctions, Pending Auctions, Next Deadline when an auction will expire (to stir up business), same as you get with the 'Profile the System' option from [AuctionAdmin

I make no claims to this script, just trying to breath new life into it.

unzip rar, in 'Auction System/This to Data Folder' Copy the files to your Data Folder
and 'Auction System/This to Main Directory' Copy the files to your Main Folder
Not the actual folders mind you, just the files inside them!

Have your Game installed & patched to where you want it on the server
Copy cliloc.enu from your game folder to your server folder /Data
Get an xml editor http://free.editix.com/download.html

Edit AuctionConfig.xml and change---->
<ClilocLocation type="string">C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\cliloc.enu</ClilocLocation>

To where your Cliloc.enu is
<ClilocLocation type="string">C:\ChangeToYourServerFolder\Data\Server\Cliloc.enu</ClilocLocation>
If you don't it will try to locate it itself based on where Ultima is installed IF in AuctionConfig.cs 'public static string ClilocLocation = null;' If it is 'null' it will try AuctionConfig.xml, if that is wrong it will try to autolocate.

If that didn't work, change it to where cliloc.enu is like
public static string ClilocLocation = @"C:\ChangeToYourServerFolder\Data\Server\Cliloc.enu";

The Ultima.dll file included is not the most current but it worked & my most current from razor folder did not, Copy it to your Main server folder, where runuo.exe is.
Open \Data\Assemblies.cfg and add the line
Ultima.dll;

After it compiles go ingame to your staff/world item area, where you put all your world items etc & type
[InitAuction

Target ground to spawn a Stone, this is needed for the auction to work, then spawn the auctioneer if you want, players have the [myauction command to auction from anywhere.

If you already have a working copy of this, make a backup of your existing!!, then copy everything EXCEPT AuctionConfig.cs & ShrinkConfig.cs
I made changes only in the 'Auction System' Folder
I've also included all the original files with .bak extension

Best of luck to all!!

Don't forget to [props your AuctionStone to config it

*Edit*
New File with 3 Ultima.dll's --use the one that works
modded auctioneer.cs for runuo21, has Auctioner.cs.forrunuo21 so rename if you need & rename other auctioner.cs
modded auctionconfig.cs for cliloc=null; edit the xml file like was designed :)

motd.cs does not work on runuo21 & not needed for this but is part of the xanthos folder

Attachments

• Xanthos.rar
    222.5 KB · Views: 210