RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC2] Variable Carpet Addon Deeds

rusmixx

Wanderer
Code:
[COLOR="Red"][B]Errors:
 + New Items/VariableCarpetAddon/VariableCarpetAddonDeed.cs:
    CS1502: Line 147: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Items.BaseAdd
on.CouldFit(Server.IPoint3D, Server.Map, Server.Mobile, ref System.Collections.A
rrayList)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 147: Argument '4': cannot convert from 'ref Server.Multis.BaseH
ouse' to 'ref System.Collections.ArrayList'[/B][/COLOR]

Cyndrz

Wanderer
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Custom/ZTesting/VariableCarpetAddon/VariableCarpetAddon.cs:
    CS0101: Line 106: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'GroundPosition'
    CS0101: Line 222: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'GroundItemPart'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I am using 2.0 RC2

LordHogFred

Knight
Do you have the vineyard addons on your shards as well?
This carpet is based from that and may have some shared item names :).

Cyndrz

Wanderer
Yes i do have the vineyard scripts that the carpet script was base off of and i did think of that.

I was trying to update the seamstress system and was using this and the vineyard scripts as a base and i posted that issue in script support.

I was also going to base mine off the vineyard script till I was directed to this post and from this I can see that it wont work but I am still in need of something that works so I posted my errors to see for a fix so that I could maybe use these instead of the old seamstress system.

But I will say I really liked the seamstress system and would rather use it but updating it isn't working for me.

LordHogFred

Knight
Cyndrz;807032 said:
Yes i do have the vineyard scripts that the carpet script was base off of and i did think of that.

I was trying to update the seamstress system and was using this and the vineyard scripts as a base and i posted that issue in script support.

I was also going to base mine off the vineyard script till I was directed to this post and from this I can see that it wont work but I am still in need of something that works so I posted my errors to see for a fix so that I could maybe use these instead of the old seamstress system.

But I will say I really liked the seamstress system and would rather use it but updating it isn't working for me.

What is this seamstress system? Haven't heard about it before.
If you could direct me to the system you're trying to use in conjunction I'll have a look and see if I can make any suggestions, I've used the carpet deed to make sizable gardens so using several systems that use the same features is quite possible :).

Cyndrz

Wanderer
I did a search and found the post from the seamstress collection here.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...895-craftable-rugs-bedding-water-sources.html

My player very much enjoyed the carpets from this system along with the other items.

Gardens would be a great addition also since I have the harvesting system.

Also here is a link to my post in script support that shows the error i got when adding the variable carpets with the vineyard.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/script-support/97496-updating-rug-system-1-0-2-0-a.html

Cyndrz

Wanderer
Sorry to post twice but I finally got the Variables to work with the vineyard without errors but now I was trying to make more carpet to go along with this and been unsuccessful and wanted to know if theres an easier way to make them to go along with this system and then i am going to want to add them into a crafting type system.