RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN 199] The 'Cut-o-matic' Lumber Addon

rigamortous

Wanderer
I want it to GIve Back double

First and for most great script just want to make it a little better

I want the Mill to give back double the amount of wood if players use it, How could i edit the code to do that ? If a player brings 100 logs i want player to recieve 200 bords basically

I want it to be like a bonus for having carried the wood to it basically

CEO

Sorceror
FingersMcSteal;757608 said:
Here's a re-post of the original code and also an updated version too.

It un-zip's into its own folders, both sawmills are pretty much the same except the mill2 folder contains a slight variation which will cut the other types of logs provided there named the same in the servers.
Why not update your original post at the top with the new archive? I can guarantee you 99/100 people will miss it even when it's down a few posts. Just some friendly advice. :) Makes it much easier too when you only have one version out and/or one place to get it, otherwise you've no idea when some ungrateful person feels the need to tell you your script is crap because it doesn't work that all along they were using a wrong version. :eek:

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
I'm actually planning to do this at some point due to a problem i've been having with ZIP files that i've posted in the past, trouble i have is most of my older UO script work has since been lost or deleted from my PC.

Once i get as much back as i can there will be more newer threads started, just a shame some ZIP files have ended up broke.

CEO

Sorceror
FingersMcSteal;759331 said:
I'm actually planning to do this at some point due to a problem i've been having with ZIP files that i've posted in the past, trouble i have is most of my older UO script work has since been lost or deleted from my PC.

Once i get as much back as i can there will be more newer threads started, just a shame some ZIP files have ended up broke.
Yep, I've just found out many of my .zips are trashed too. :( I didn't know about it though till someone reported it.

Sythen

Sorceror
This Is An Awesome Script

I saw this script back when the original author (not sure who it was - it could've been you) was asking questions about how to make the saw mill cut more than one wood type. Well I played around with the script that person submitted for help and in the end could not figure out how to make one saw mill cut all the various ore types. As a result I had to manually copy and edit a new script for each type of wood.

This file attachment is a copy of my edits on the script I copied and pasted many months ago. I hope it benefits some people because it sure did me. These mills - yes I said mills (there are 6 of them) cut all the OSI wood types and can be edited to cut custom lumber as well. I hope everyone can get some use out of them and I thank Fingers or whoever wrote the script originally because this script is simply awesome!

Attachments

• Lumber Mills.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 41

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
I've just tried to download this ZIP file and again... not working.

Until theres some official word on whats causing the problem then it looks like i'll hold off posting any new updates or older files i might have.

I do remember reading something somewhere here that the forums might be double zipping files somehow but i couldn't say for sure, a ZIP file inside a ZIP file type thing, not sure you can do that but thats as much as i know.

Best i can do at the moment is attach the CS file of the very 1st version here with this post.

I'm sure the guys at RunUO will be working on the problem tho and get the files thing fixed soon.

Attachments

• SawmillAddon.cs
    8.2 KB · Views: 23

Sythen

Sorceror
Fingers, I've Updated This Script....

For my server, except instead of having 1 saw mill that only cuts ordinary wood, I've created one for each wood type so every type of log is covered. The reason is because carpentry only allows you to convert logs to boards at GM level if they are the new ML types. My version of the saw mills make players who aren't quite gm travel to the mill to get their logs cut. Anyway if you'd like me to post it let me know and I will, otherwise I won't since its your work not mine; i simply edited the files. :p

Sythen

Sorceror
Here You Go Man, Thanks... [works with SVN 302]

If you think you can improve these; ie. by incorporating them into 1 script that would be awesome!

Here you go... 7 script = 1 mill... for each log type

Attachments

• Saw Mills.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 30