RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN] New OSI Faction Items

Xeonlive

Sorceror
[RunUO 2.0 SVN] New OSI Faction Items

I have created the new osi faction items system.

This system is based off your rank. You can only wear the items you buy on that char and have to be in faction, and also have to have the rank necessary.

To install simple drop into custom's folder restart shard and say [GenFactionDonateBox To generate box's at the faction bases

***Know Bugs***

Items do not fall off if rank is dropped and will drop to ground.
Mace And Shield HLD dose not work.

Attachments

• Faction.rar
    30.6 KB · Views: 389
i just added a new server and did ML when i added this to my server i got in error

Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Armor/Glasses.cs:
    CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'Glasses'
    CS0102: Line 126: The type 'Server.Items.Glasses' already contains a definit
ion for 'SaveFlag'

*fixed*

Koksi

Sorceror
Those items are not actualy Faction Items.They are not counted like Faction items and you can wear them without maximum :)
Jewels don`t have Dur.
You can use Mondain's Legacy System , there you can use Glasses , talismans , Donation System.
Your Talisman has dur but you don`t have function to loss this dur in BaseWeapon :)

Actual owner is placed after you recive artefact , not after first equip :)
In GetProperties you need to place Rank.
And flag for serialization , if you make owner after reciving they are meanless , beacuse now you have 2 ints to seralizate , but you can use only one.

Faction Chest location in Britania , i chek only this, not right place.

You need to add all other items :)

If you made Powder of Perseverance you will see that you need to store how many times those arts are recharged.

And you can heritage arts , not to make them from BaseAromr :).

Sorry for my Bad English and for my evil post.

But i think if you have knowledge and time you will make all ok :)