RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0RC1] Script Creater Beta By Marak Finished By Rockstar

oiii88

Sorceror
Sexy-Vampire;806605 said:
it may help if you upload it to mega upload or some thing seeing as your link is dead :( or as a zip if its not to big please and thank you

If you look at my post directly above yours there is a link in it to the new post with the current file in it.

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Great work and that you for making this i love it :D but umm, were can i find the Folder that the scripts go to? it sais it goes to the Root Folder but i did a search for the root folder but i cant find it anywere and there is a script i want to delete any help?

Vladamir

Sorceror
I would love to see a bag maker added onto this script. People are always asking about the creation of newbie bags. This would definitely solve that problem...

Sythen

Sorceror
Script Generator Shell

Nah... what would be REALLY COOL is....

a script generator shell...: a Visual C# Express project, left uncompiled; this would allow scripters to fill in the item or mobile script information that the Scripter can then make into a generator. Thus the end result would be a custom generator that creates C# files of the items or mobiles they scripted - which then can be modified for others to use if they chose to share it on these forums. :)

tommenquar

Sorceror
Vladamir;830730 said:
I would love to see a bag maker added onto this script. People are always asking about the creation of newbie bags. This would definitely solve that problem...

Bag gen would defendantly be useful

Pyro Man

Sorceror
So wait, back to an old post, what ever happened to rockstar? Is he okay from the hurricane about two years ago? Never heard anything :confused:

Hammerhand

Knight
Pyro Man;838474 said:
So wait, back to an old post, what ever happened to rockstar? Is he okay from the hurricane about two years ago? Never heard anything :confused:

He landed in OZ and is having an affair with Glenda the Good Witch and 3 Munchkins... oh yeah, he also smoked the Scarecrow. :D Actually, I havent heard.

Pyro Man

Sorceror
Hammerhand;838797 said:
He landed in OZ and is having an affair with Glenda the Good Witch and 3 Munchkins... oh yeah, he also smoked the Scarecrow. :D Actually, I havent heard.

Haha! Thats funny. Well he hasn't posted in a while so idk.