RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(RunUO 2.1) Dracana's Winecrafting

jklamm1980

Wanderer
yeah thats what i thought lol its been floating around in the runuo archive for a while and figured what the heck its kinda neat so i converted to 2.1 and released it for others that may enjoy this kind of script :)

rondelin

Sorceror
Lines 202, 205, 228, 233 {VinePlacement.cs}

202 & 228 cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.Tile[]' to 'Server.Static.Tile[]'

205 & 228 'Server.StaticTile' does not contain a definition for 'ID'

I am using ver. 2.1 .... But I also have Stygian Abyss edits which changes tile location and ID's

Looks like a kewl script. If someone can verify if this is a SA issue or if it's a generic error, would be helpful.
Little too busy atm to troubleshoot this myself. Thanx in advance _RedBeard

I just tried the old script for ver. 2.0 and it works. Still need to verify the Tiles are SA accurate but these above lines of code appear to be problematic for any version... Hope this helps... Will Post back on the overall outcome in a few.

jklamm1980

Wanderer
well im running sa project from orbsydia and it works on mine just fine have you tried changing the StaticTile lines to just saying Tile? I do know that on 2.1 most stuff that says Tile needs to be changed to StaticTile

jklamm1980

Wanderer
ok like i said it does work fine with the sa project server im not sure how close this is to runuo 2.1 but it follows the changes ive seen for converting scripts to 2.1

rondelin

Sorceror
Seems to work ok... May improve upon the wine rack and also permit multi-directional deed

Thanx for posting, adds nice feature for crafters ;)

milva

Sorceror
Right I remember the wine rack and there only being one direction for it, this is a nice system
thought that alot seem to enjoy creating their own wines with their names on it :)

jklamm1980

Wanderer
your welcome im just glad someone was able to get some use out of this script that was just sitting in the archives gathering dust

Id like to use this script but get the following error. Running 2.0

Errors:

+ Custom/Winecrafting/Mobiles/SBVintner.cs:
CS1715: Line 22: 'Server.Mobiles.SBVintner.BuyInfo': type must be 'System.Collections.ArrayList' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobiles.SBInfo.BuyInfo'
CS0534: Line 12: 'Server.Mobiles.SBVintner' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.Mobiles.SBInfo.BuyInfo.get'

Any ideas on a fix?

bazspeed

Sorceror
Not sure if its the new SVN version or the old version. But when placing wine into the kegs they weigh just 1 stone. So when removing bottles from them it drops down to below 0 stones.

Any suggestions?