RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Repairing Vendors

Djeryv

Sorceror
This is from Liacs over at this older thread...

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/blacksmith-repairing-armors-and-weapons.80335/

...but I made them run with RunUO 2.1 and also fixing the problems from the older scripts.

- There is a new NPC in this file to fix the bows, while the weaponsmith can no longer fix bows.
- The "repairing with no gold issue" has been fixed.
- They will tell you if something "does not" need to be repaired
- You can still say the word "repair" to have them fix something
- They have a context menu entry called "hire". This will have them say "You want to hire me to fix what?" where you then select the item. The word "hire" was the closest cliloc entry I could find that made sense to use here. This context menu entry can be used instead of saying the word "repair".

Just drop the scripts in your custom script folder, reboot, and add them to your world however you want.

Attachments

• RepairingVendors.rar
    8 KB · Views: 97

Djeryv

Sorceror
What I "actually" did on my server was go into the distro vendors (bowyer, blacksmith, weaponsmith, armorer, leatherworker) and added the sections from...

private class FixEntry : ContextMenuEntry
public override void AddCustomContextEntries( Mobile from, List<ContextMenuEntry> list )
public void BeginRepair(Mobile from)
private class RepairTarget : Target

...and added this to the top of each vendor script...

using Server.Targeting;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Network;
using Server.ContextMenus;

...to each of the NPCs and then my normal vendors can repair the stuff. This kept my stores clean of even more NPCs.

espcevan

Sorceror
What I "actually" did on my server was go into the distro vendors (bowyer, blacksmith, weaponsmith, armorer, leatherworker) and added the sections from...

private class FixEntry : ContextMenuEntry
public override void AddCustomContextEntries( Mobile from, List<ContextMenuEntry> list )
public void BeginRepair(Mobile from)
private class RepairTarget : Target

...and added this to the top of each vendor script...

using Server.Targeting;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Network;
using Server.ContextMenus;

...to each of the NPCs and then my normal vendors can repair the stuff. This kept my stores clean of even more NPCs.

Do you think you could upload your vendor files? Thats if they could be just drag and drop with how they are for fresh installs