RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[runuo 2] enabling SE minors?

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
[runuo 2] enabling SE minors?

I have done a search for tokuno minors, and minister of trade, and tokuno. I even specified to only look in server/script support. I know Ive seen this asked and answered somewhere, but cannot find it. Could someone be kind enough to explain how to enable the tokuno minors in RunUO 2.0? Feel like a dunce asking, because I know it was asked and answered...ughhhh! lol :rolleyes:

Thistle

Wanderer
For the Tokuno Minors look in: Scripts\Engines\Treasures of Tokuno\TreasuresOfTokuno.cs Seems that they're enabled by default.

For the Minister himself you'll need to use the decorate command as he's setup in Data\Decoration\Tokuno\treasures of tokuno.cfg

Be forewarned tho that if you already have a "decorated" shard then you'll need to remove all the unnecessary .cfg files used previously by the "decorate" command otherwise it'll place the deco stuff and spawners again.

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
hmmm, ok yeah i knew about him, had him already in, but dont seem to be getting anything in tokuno with staffer changed to player with staff orb and luck at 1000. Saw something in that script mentioning yomotsu mines, so thats where we had been fighting for approximately an hour now.

Thistle

Wanderer
Aye, the Yomotsu Mines and the Fan Dancers Dojo while actually residing on the Malas map are technically part of Tokuno.

I'm not exactly sure how to increase the mathematical formula just to verify that it'll actually place a Tokuno minor in your backpack. Hopefully someone else can advise on that. sowry

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
Awe, dont be sorry. Your tryin to help, and thats good enough to me... anytime. :D

I just know if I read and re-read these script enough the knowledge will pop in my head and the lightbulb will turn on. ;)

Thistle

Wanderer
I wasn't exactly sure how to decipher that script either when I converted us over from RunUO 1 to RunUO 2 so I just left it as it was.

For RunUO 1 we had either found the Tokuno monsters on the forums here or we made our own so they use the random drop method for the Tokuno minor treasures. I'd left them that way too for RunUO 2 so I've asked our players to go on a Tokuno killing spree and report back with their results as to whether or not they actually receive any of the treasures and where did they show up (in their backpacks or on the monster corpses).

I'll post back when I get some results from the players. :)

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
kewl beans, yeah please let me know, we arent public but i like to have things working properly, guess im a bit anal as my lil brother calls it lol.

I did that in 1.0 as well, had all the monsters scripted as best i could and all with a random chance of dropping a minor. Havent been able to completely figure the new 2.0 changes other then some of the spelling changes, but ill get it and then stop bothering everyone here. :rolleyes:

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
I found it!

Ok I m too thrilled I figured it out on my own to care that EVERYONE gets to see my ignorance lol. For anyone else wondering here the link to where my answer was:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74075&highlight=Treasures+of+Tokuno

Also, since Im here showing my ignorance :p can someone tell me how I can tell what version im using? I see alot of reference to v83 or whatever. I'd like to know how i can tell or how/where to get an update if Im due.
Thanks. :eek:

Grom09

Sorceror
how would you change so that tokunos can also spawn in felucca
*edit*
sry, i was in trammel lol.. nevermind

Soteric

Knight
DebbieDoo;592445 said:
Ok I found this thread:

Trasures Of Tokuno Drop - RunUO - Ultima Online Emulation

And then looked and found this: