RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Armor Generator

rsmiller21

Wanderer
RunUO Armor Generator

RunUO Armor Generator v 1.0.1

Unlike nothing the RunUO communty has ever seen, this peice of software will cut your development time in half. The best part is that it is free! Create hundreds of armor scripts in mear minutes with only a few clicks. Programming is a thing of the past.

Requirements

Operating Systems
  • Windows 9x
  • Windows NT
  • Windows 2000
  • Windows XP (Recommended)
  • Windows Server 2003
Other
  • .NET Framework 2.0
Minimum Hardware
  • Pentium 233 MHz
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 52 MB hard drive space
Screenshots

[View]

[View]

Features:
  • Easy to use interface
  • Comprehensive weapon options
  • Ability to save and load your project files
  • Create scripts in both C# and VB
  • Supports RunUO Server 1.x and 2.x
  • Supports all standard scripted weapons
Fixes:
  • 1.0 - 1.0.1
    • Added in nearly 30 more scriptable items
    • ML items now included (Thanks Lord_Greywolf)
    • Shield items now included
    • Installer will now upgrade previous version

Attachments

• RunUO Armor Generator.zip
    181.5 KB · Views: 1,139

rsmiller21

Wanderer
Due to RunUO 2.0 RC1's lack of having all the Elf armor scripts I haven't included these in this release. Sorry. When the Final release of 2.0 comes out I will include these.

which armor peices do you mean by elf? there is leaf and wood(something or an other) armor in 2.0 all ready - it is just a pain in the arse to find lol

or is there other armor i do not know about yet :eek:

rsmiller21

Wanderer
Wow, my bad you are right. I must have had a early RC1 release. The test computer I was using had a bad FemaleElvenPlateChest ID and I couldn't find any of the woodland items in the Armor folder. When I get back from my business trip I will patch this and upload it again. Consider this the PS3 or Vista lunch lol. Thanks for the input btw.

rsmiller21

Wanderer
Updated the dat file and the install to allow upgrading as new versions are released. Included nearly 30 more items. Thanks for the ML correction Greywolf and thanks Nagozi for the supportive comments.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
would be great to see such a script like this for all items and mobiles even...i know there is one out there like that, but it doesn't have a very good looking GUI....this one is much better :)

Ilutzio

Sorceror
Wow miller!
Your tools are fabulous! I added links to your armor creator and your weapon creator in my sig for more exposure.

This dusty corner (Utility Support ->Third Party Program Support) of the forums are way to obscure for the masses to find, and that's sad.

Keep up the great releases!

Seraph343

Wanderer
For some reason I am getting tons of errors using this with runUO 1.0 and runUO 2.0 RC-1,

they're all on random "{"s being included or invalid tokens ">", but im assuming these are just a chain reaction from 1 thing... but the scripts look fine.

rsmiller21

Wanderer
Connection problems need to be posted in the Server Thread. I only handle my software sorry. Your link says,

All download slots assigned to your country (Other-Not Shown) are currently in use

Check your PM's for my email address. Send the files in a zip, rar, ect there. Thanks.

rsmiller21

Wanderer
Basically, you found a bug so as a reward I fixed your scripts. Before the update is released just make sure you don't use punctuation and spaces in the items name when it is being generated. After the script is created you can edit the Name property in the script all you want. Thanks again and good luck.

Soultaker

Sorceror
Just used your other script, very cool!

Cant wait for you to get the Mobile script going that will be beyond awesome!
i should be able to kick some awesome scripts out now without all the fun editing of other scripts lol!

Thanks
Soultaker

greywolf79

Sorceror
a little problem...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

This so not right... I love this program to find the right hue color for stuff (plus the occassional little piece I want to just make and throw into my shard with a weird name)... But my comp crashed earlier today and I was trying to reinstall a bunch of stuff. I did not have this on backup (I was using the old 1.0 version not the 1.1) but when I downloaded the 1.1 from this thread it downloaded the zip and firefox tells me it downloaded a file the size of this zip on the thread but when I open the zip file there is nothing in it. WHY!!!!!! ok, seriously though - anyone else getting this problem or is it just because my comp is retarded?

GreyWolf.

Sythen

Sorceror
Here Is Your Requested Package

This is a self-extracting package which includes both the weapons and armor generator msi installers.

Hope this helps :D

greywolf79

Sorceror
Sythen;782866 said:
This is a self-extracting package which includes both the weapons and armor generator msi installers.

Hope this helps :D

Oddly enough (and I have never had a problem with zip files on here) I cannot open the zip you uploaded... Says windows cannot open it and that the reason is that it is invalid.

GreyWolf.

Sythen

Sorceror
Sorry... I'm trying to help but this is frustrating

Everytime I upload a perfectly good .rar or .zip file to runuo it says its corrupt after downloading it from this site. I don't know why that is, but I'm too tired to deal with it tonight. I will try again when I am more awake. :p