RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Armor Generator

greywolf79

Sorceror
It is an awesome tool. I use it mostly to get hues that look cool on items I am making, but it is also useful for new scripters to learn to make a basic armor script and also it is useful to make a quick easy basic script... I miss it.

GreyWolf.

sirbum69

Wanderer
right click on the file with winrar and extract it to where ever...it will give you a file with the same name but it will not have the .zip on end...Delete the original zip file then right click on the one that got extracted and change the name of it....just add .ZIP to the end of it...hit yes when it asks you too

Then just unzip it like normal with what ever you want....Everything on here got Zipped twice, so its double zipped, that is why winzip says its a bad file or archive

natfoth

Sorceror
hehe i know how to do all they im just keep getitng this error

"! Seek error in the file C:\Documents and Settings\****\Desktop\RunUO Armor Generator.zip
! An attempt was made to move the file pointer before the beginning of the file.
"

greywolf79

Sorceror
I rebuilt it with winrar so others can use it now... Enjoy!

GreyWolf.

Attachments

• rebuilt.RunUO Armor Generator.zip
    181.5 KB · Views: 59

Onirim

Wanderer
Your .rar doesn't work with Winrar 3.80 :/

I've repaired the archive too with Winrar, and create a .zip.
Two downloads are better than one ^^

Attachments

• rebuilt.RunUO Armor Generator.zip
    181.5 KB · Views: 83

Kar Mall

Sorceror
I would like to try this out but all 3 downloads for this are coming up corrupt. I tried to use winrar and winzip to repair this with no luck.

Would it be possible for someone to e-mail this to me?

PKDemon

Sorceror
can someone fix this none of the 3 files are working they say they call are currpted can someone upload a working thing to mediafire.com

They are "corrupted" because RunUO Network handles badly archives, especially .zip.
So, you can use a download manager like Orblt to download them flawlessly... or use another extension, like .rar, .7z, .tar.gz, ...

PKDemon

Sorceror
one of the files was .rar and it said it was currpted too

and if you could be a kind person and upload it some where else for mirror i would like that :D

PKDemon;812409 said:
one of the files was .rar and it said it was currpted too

and if you could be a kind person and upload it some where else for mirror i would like that :D

where?

I have to stand corrected: looks like the archive was already damaged, is not because of RunUO... I tried to use Orbit but won't work, plus the error message is different.

So... no I can't upload it elsewhere if I can't download it ;)