RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Beta 35 released!

Nostram

Wanderer
Um yeah

The Admin of the shard I am GMing at ( Shadow Draken ) tried deta 35 but it lagged it so bad. Like you would think the server was on a 56K or worse . He got rid of it and went back to 34 if is way less laggy. It makes no sense is there something we can do?

Chosen

Wanderer
todo

Is it possible for devs to create a TODO list so that we can see what to expect in the next release?

psz

Administrator
I just fix them when I can ;-> (Like way back when starting with Parrying didn't give you a shield, or a couple of times in the SBlists)

psz

Administrator
That..... I ain't touchin' ;-> (I dunno where it's been, or who's been sleeping in it, or what in GODS NAME that stain is from!)

Quantos

Lord
I think I spilled some Mayonnaise on that.....
I was making a sanddwickh, damn keys are stickkinggg agin..

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Re: Um yeah

Jaluk Vith Errde said:
The Admin of the shard I am GMing at ( Shadow Draken ) tried deta 35 but it lagged it so bad. Like you would think the server was on a 56K or worse . He got rid of it and went back to 34 if is way less laggy. It makes no sense is there something we can do?

I would say check PlayerRangeSensitive.

Zorten

Wanderer
Re: RunUO Beta 35 released!

krrios said:
  • Blacksmiths may now craft dragon scale armor (note: pre-AOS implementation is not accurate--details needed)
    [/list:u]

• http://uo.stratics.com/ said:
    taken from an old stratics table:

Dragon Scales and Sea Serpent Scales Various monsters give scales as loot. Scales can be used to make scale armor. Scale armor has special defensive attributes, depending on the color. To make scale armor, you need to use a Dragon Smith hammer, which can be made by any tinker with 40 in tinkering skill. Scale armor can only be created by an experienced smith, as it is even harder to make than plate armor.
    As my records show it was documented as (some are Questionable):

!!!FULL SUIT MUST BE WORN FOR EFFECTS!!!

Black
    -Meele Damage done by player increased by 1/4 to 1/2
    -¿Stratics, PowerGamers, No one could find a negative, but my own research showed fire got a bit hotter?.

Blue
    -Lightning (Chain Lightning,...) Damage to player Halfed
    -Poison (Poison,...) Damage to player Doubled

Green
    -Poison (Poison,...) Damage to player Halfed
    -Fire (Flame Strike,..) Damage to player Doubled

Red
    -Fire (Flame Strike,..) Damage to player Halfed
    -¿Poison (Chain Lightning,...) Damage to player Doubled?

White
    -¿Mind effection (mind blast,...) Damage to player?
    -¿Meele Damage to player Doubled?

Yellow
    -Fire (Flame Strike,..) Damage to player Halfed
    -¿Lightning (Chain Lightning,...) Damage to player Doubled?

It might be a start...

sliptongue69

Sorceror
psz said:
I just fix them when I can ;-> (Like way back when starting with Parrying didn't give you a shield, or a couple of times in the SBlists)

What about:

[code:1]
// TODO: Optimize this search[/code:1]

in Chat.cs? ;-)