RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO can't find any scripts

BOESewicht

Wanderer
RunUO can't find any scripts

Hi, I have a big problem with my RunUO server. Im using RunUO 2.0 RC2 running on a dibian system with MONO 1.2.6.

My problem is, when I start RunUO with
Code:
mono RunUO.exe
it stays more then 30 Minutes compiling the scripts.

When I start RunUO with
Code:
mono --debug RunUO.exe
it says that the program can't find any script or that there isn't any script.

I checked if the scripts are availebel and there isent any problem reaching them on my server.

Thanks for your help.

Schedow

Wanderer
Hi, i don't have knowledge with Mono, but on my computer, Windows XP... the first time it runs a lot of scripts, and everytime i change something in the scripts, RunUO takes about 5~15 minutes to compile. If you have a lot of scripts, i think this problem can be this...

And, a question off-topic xD
What's your country? It's about the "sorry for my bad english"... I'm from Brazil, and don't have a good english too xDD

BOESewicht

Wanderer
I'm using a standart RunUo 2.0 RC2 without any extra skripts. And after an hour the scripts are still compiling.

And to your question. I'm from Germany and it's an old signatur from a time I weren't verry well in english.

ClanCC

Wanderer
BOESewicht;739416 said:
I'm using a standart RunUo 2.0 RC2 without any extra skripts. And after an hour the scripts are still compiling.
What's the Specification of your computer? It can be related to your computer's speed/RAM.