RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO.com Back Up

R

Rainman

RunUO.com Back Up

Friday night we received an error on RunUO.com which existed in the database. Zippy at the moment was the only person who had DB access, and he seems to be away for the weekend, so the downtime was a little longer than we expected.

We want to appoligize for the long down time. The database also lost its users table, and when I managed to get into the database the only backup I could find was a tad old. I edited the querrys so only the users table would be replaced, this means that all posts are up to date and accounted for, however your "post count" will be the # you had a month or so ago. We appoligize for this also.

Hopefully when Zippy gets back he will have a more updated backup availabe, and we will be able to update you back to your correct postcount.

I also want to thank the users of RunUO for being such a great community. People's response times for helping others is exceptional, and many new people are learning about RunUO's wonderful community support.