RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Logo Design

newton

Wanderer
Whargoul said:
newton said:
Sure is ;)

We do not have that big of a competition though..

Guess you havent seen Kiwis logo.

I went thru it all again and did not see any logos submited by Kiwis.

But i did not say there there were no competition, just not that big of a competition.

GoodVillain

Wanderer
krrios said:
Well, we've decided on the winner! Submitted by Kiwi in a PM, we'll be using this:

Ring a bell my friend?

Kiwi

Knight
FINE ILL ADMIT IT

I got help with my logo. I just wanted to MAKE THE COMMUNITY LOOK NICER IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT??!?

newton

Wanderer
Kiwi said:
FINE ILL ADMIT IT

I got help with my logo. I just wanted to MAKE THE COMMUNITY LOOK NICER IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT??!?

Absolutely! he asked for skilled people, not people that know someone skilled, i say you cheated and we should all be given our 0$ back. :(

In case you wondered, this is sarcasm. :p

Zippy

Razor Creator
Everyone,
Thanks for your support in putting in these submissions. We have made a decision that will involve using MORE THAN ONE of these logos, however we will need them in PSD format to use them. If your concerned about others getting ahold of your work feel free to PM them to Ryan or Myself so that we can grab them.

Thanks for your hard work,
Zippy