RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Logo Design

Aenima

Wanderer
Admin_V said:

I like this one.

Except the bottom should have a capital "O" in "UO" [It's initials].

Also, to be correct, it should read "The first .NET UO server", not "The first Uo .NET server"

David

Moderate
JHegel's got my vote with his keep it simple approach, but drop the .Net thing. Yeah it's cool that it was developed using .Net--but does it have to be in the logo?

S

Seven

Just a question....even if this ends...can people keep posting there designs? hehe ;)

I like the small ones currently
these ones :

S

Seven

Hehehe...true..what krrios said about we have chosen the winner...was just a joke :p....Kiwi must of gotten and bored and went to an online site and just made one :p all well ;)

Btw : What is today anyways?

Quantos

Lord
L337Kr3w said:
Seven said:
Btw : What is today anyways?
are you dumb or just blind?

look at the post dates, or theres a little clock/calendar in your sys tray

In case you are not aware of it, the post time may be offset depending on the time its set for in a users profile. Be polite to other users.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
The end of the logo design show will be on Friday July 4 :)

Keep them coming... WE ALSO NEED AN ICON FOR RUNUO :)

Zippy

Razor Creator
A side note for people doing icons, icons cannot have partially transparent potions, windows allows icons to have only 1 level of transparency (totally transparent)

Xero

Sorceror
u gotta create the image, load it to a website, then get the link, come here do a new post, click the "URL" tab right above the text box, and type in the link and hit the URL Box again

newton

Wanderer
Version 1:

Version 2:

Version 3:

The background was just something to work with.. it can be anything, i still have the psd file.

Edit: Added version 2
Edit2: Added version 3.. im on a spree.. :p