RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Logo Design

krrios

Administrator
Well, we've decided on the winner! Submitted by Kiwi in a PM, we'll be using this:

rexxz

Page
hah, thats awesome!!

seriosuly though, i mean you may SOUND sarcastic, but you people are crazy i tell ya....

Admin_V

Wanderer
What do you have in mind as far as expanding
colors?
text?
adding more to it?

hehe

and yes it resembles the xp flag for one reason
runuo is powered by .net

so i figured adding a Microsoft flag emblem would look good :)

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
im not crazy about the little compus (i cant spell) part and the papyrus definately does not fit

psz

Administrator
Eh. I ripped off the old Origin Logo. I thought it fit ;->

Besides, I'm just more or less playing around while hunting for 4 fonts I used to have but cannot find online (for free)

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
psz said:
Eh. I ripped off the old Origin Logo. I thought it fit ;->

Besides, I'm just more or less playing around while hunting for 4 fonts I used to have but cannot find online (for free)

www.1001fonts.com

leetness

Powerworks

Wanderer
Here are my two entries.. not my best work..

And one without the WinXP-UO logo..

I thought we might somehow combine the UO and Windows logo, since it does have to do with UO and uses C#...

PerfectWing

Wanderer
Use white as background color, as for text color, be creative.
I'm confused, does this apply? I figured it did until I seen so many non-white backgrounds and a personal favorite being a colored background.

S

Seven

rexxz reasion they rnt showing up is becuz your using freewebs....Runuo+Freewebs = Destruction :<
I recomend : http://www.elitedatasystems.com/
They upload images for free and you dont have to sign up ;)