RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runuo ony 2 account (with me) can connect

Xenendor

Wanderer
Hello, i have a problem :S

I already opened provider port utc and udp , then i check my Public IP , and i let my friend log in inside and he can. But when i tried with one more friend (with the same client and same setting as the other) he can't login, the server login just say:
Login: IP : Valid credentials for "account"
Client: IP : Disconnected. [2 Online] ["account"]
I tried to checked in accounting IP Limiter, and i modified that part:
public static bool Enabled = true;
public static bool SocketBlock = false; // true to block at connection, false to block at login request

In this way:
public static bool Enabled = false;
public static bool SocketBlock = false; // true to block at connection, false to block at login request

Then i also tried with IPLimited file and i changed this:

public static int MaxAddresses = 1;

In that:

public static int MaxAddresses = 10;

Nothing work, can someone help?

Xenendor

Wanderer
Edit: I take two more friend, and seem they can log-in . But the second one can't , Do you think could be problem with his pc? He tried to reinstall razor and client (I checked if all was correct in remote control) but he still stuck on "Connecting" Then he get disconnected.
No error in Server log. Only Connected..Disconnected.
?!?

Xenendor

Wanderer
Can someone help me pls? :(
I can't find any solution, i read about 300 thread ...
I update the situation:
Only one player can't reach my server, other 6 can.
He is the only one with my same provider.
We already check if was a client patch problem and isn't. We did it with 6.0.0 - 7.0.1 -7.0.7 - 7.0.21 - Same problem with all.
He tried to use another connection (using phone external provider) and he can login.
We thought it was a problem where he can't reach a port 2593, but isn't this, because he can login to some other server with this port, but not to me!

So. It seem isnt problem from runuo, and it seems he dont have any virus/firewall on pc (cause he can login with phone provider). But he can't still connect.
Could be a old version of Modem a problem? Or the fact which he is connecting with my same provider? (Im going trying to find more people with same provider to try.)
Can someone reply this? We need help :S
Thanks you,
Xenendor.