RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO SVN 663 + ML] Custom Slayer Title System

Crod76

Sorceror
If I may inject something... I played SWG for a looong time and when they added the collection system it brought a newness to the game. The way it worked was you had all kinds of things you could do... everything from traveling to different points of interest, to simply stumbling upon some static item that you could click on and it would add it to your collection. When you completed a collection you would get a title or some cool item.

My wife and I must have spent 200 hours looking for collection items all over the server... It was alot of fun.

Since Ive been back to UO and starting a server of my own I thought it would be awesome to set up a collection system of some kind. Though, I will admit it's likely going to be a long time before I know enough about scripting to get it working....

For starters, this slayer title system is a great start... could also do something like... place those 2 tile huge statues around teh worlds and when a player clicks on a set amount of them they get some kind of title and a deed for one of the statues... do the same with banners, wall art, stuff that isn't currently available to players... dunno just an idea but something I want to tackle in the future...

jingz2k2

Sorceror
Hahah, very nice update: Leg of Lamb

Snake reward: Snake Skin Prada Bag - Limited Edition

Grizzly reward: Big Bear Bed Roll

Bwahahahahah

Thank you Dougan, I've updated to 1.6. Thank you for the fun release!

Hopers2

Sorceror
This has added so much to my server thank you ! Everyone loves it. We need to keep this thread toward the front so everyone sees it. Thank you so much for sharing !!