RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO SVN] GraveRobbing

Duplex

Sorceror
[RunUO SVN] GraveRobbing

simple grave robbing/harvest script

mine graves and receive a few reagents, if you are lucky you will dig up a bonepile or chest containing minor goodies which you need to steal, if you are unlucky you will wake an evil spirit.

intended as plug and play, add to customs and restart
admins will need to distribute the mining tools

Attachments

• GraveRobbing.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 605
I noticed this concept and thought it was very ingenious, but when I attempt to view the code the file seems to be corrupted. Am I the only one experiencing this problem. Regardless thank you for the contribution, its one of the more cleaver idea's I've seen in some time. :D

koluch

Sorceror
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3347.14787
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Running with arguments: -debug
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 2 warnings)

Errors:
+ Customs/GraveRobbing/Items/Bones.cs:
CS0539: Line 23: 'ICommodity.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface declar
ation is not a member of interface
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Got this one error, Im running the latest ML and most of the latest RunUO(nothing there I see would effect this)

Suggestions of what is missing on my end?

Koluch

roadmaster

Sorceror
I thought it would be interesting to compare your system/script to my GraveRobbing System I created several years ago, but I seem to be having the same problem as Vermillion2083, using WinRar it opens up to a single unrecognizable file that can't be opened, Winzip won't even open the archive, say's it "does not appear to be a valid archive" anyone else having this problem?

I wonder if its due to 64 bit Vista?

roadmaster

apparently 32 bit Vista has the same problem so its not a 64 bit vista problem, anyone using Vista have this problem? Later Ill try some different zip utilities.

tyrtix

Sorceror
I've opened it with winrar and Vista home, no problem at all. If you can unpack the files with winrar, open a new doc with notepad and drag-drop the file inside, or open 'em with notepad, and all should be fine.

Warloxx

Sorceror
I just downloaded it, unpacked/Unrared it and put the .zip at the end of the file that was in it and opened it again, worked great

roadmaster

Sorceror
wow thats just plain wierd, I'm so used to Windows not showing me the .extension that I assumed it actually had one already. anyways that did it, renamed it with the .zip extension and it works fine now. thanks Warloxx. :)

roadmaster

little help please...

this may sound dumb but where can i find the grave.... i cant find it in razor deco and when i [add grave it doesnt show it there... Help please?..

migzilla

Sorceror
If you go to ingame graveyards you can [props the grave tiles and see what item id they are, then just add them by that #

roadmaster

Sorceror
It's been some time since i've done anything With RunUo but unless its been changed, it used to be that the Grave Tiles were simply Static ID's, if you try to simply

[add ####

you will not get the desired effect. Since the Grave Tiles and the Grave Headstones are Static ID's you will need to add them as statics, like so

[add Static ####

where #### is the ID number you found when you did a props of the Tile.

also Headstones and the Grave Tiles are separate statics so you will have to add them separately, unless you can find a custom script already written to do all of this, I believe someone released a script for headstones sometime in the past, you can try searching for it in the script archives, but I dont know if it is still there or not.

roadmaster

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Can't dig graves? You use them on the grave dirt at grave yards I believe. If it works off statics like that, then you should be able to add your own grave dirt and mine it.

Soulshifter

Wanderer
I put the tile id's from the mining.cs and was able to get it to work on the mound right outside the moonglow entrance. But I can't use it on any graves, in the cemetery or by [add grave. I got the tile numbers for the graves but it still tells me I can't dig there. I can only get it to work on normal mining tiles.