RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO2 RC1] Karmageddon's Custom Resource Package

Karmageddon

Sorceror
TalonRhein;747293 said:
Ok I have installed this system and it works great and would like to say thank you all for all your hard work.

Now for the problem. harvest the logs the special logs don't have the name in there.

I believe the specials ingots do as well. My question is can anyone point me to the right file to check/edit for the names of these.

Thank you so much for your help.

I just checked this problem to verify that my scripts were working right. If you have not done any modifications to the scripts in the package all resource names should be displayed. The name is displayed under the wieght of the resource.

TalonRhein

Wanderer
Here is exactly what is happening.

In the journal it says "you put some mahogony logs in your backpack" but when you go hold the cursor of the logs in your pack it says ...

10 logs
weight: 10 stones
~1_nothing~

not sure where to fix this problem in the script.

Thank you for your help.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Well are you using the most current download of the package? Also are you using the right package for the server you are using? The RC1 package will not work on RC2, not sure if RC2 package will work on RC1 or not.
Also what other packages have you put in or modifications ahve you done?

TalonRhein

Wanderer
I am using RC2 client and RC2 download of your program. I don't believe that I have anything installed that would conflict.

Can you tell me what .cs file that I need to look at to tell me what the names should be in the pack?

*edit*

Ok I don't know if this will effect it or not, but I have installed the ML Resource patch.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
That is probably the problem. Each one of the Base items has it's name identified in it's respective script. IE: Logs has it's name defined in Log.cs.

If you have made any modifications to them files the names may not show up properly.

Greystar

Wanderer
Quick Question:

How did you intend for players to be able to get Marble? I saw the Marble Crafting added in there and was wondering if you had a way planned to provide players with Marble to craft with. Just did a quick browse through the files provided specifically mining to see if you added something to it and I still don't see anything for getting marble. If you hadn't made any plans for it, I can just add it where I want (probably bonusharvestresources, which i didn't see in your provided mining.cs file).

TalonRhein

Wanderer
I just wanted to post a reply letting you know that I found the problem. It was a capitol letter where it should have been a lowercase. Thank you for all your help.

artio

Wanderer
Karmageddon;747496 said:
Actually it is in the Masonry menu on the Mallet and Chisel.

oops my bad lol i knew i saw it in a crafty menu :p now i recall having to read the masonry book to make it

OuterRealm

Wanderer
I am trying to get it to were the Mallet and Chisel will turn X granite into X Marble

Thanks in advance for any help
Signed
OuterRealm

Hammerhand

Knight
OuterRealm;749222 said:
I am trying to get it to were the Mallet and Chisel will turn X granite into X Marble

Signed
OuterRealm
That would be the Marble Crafting system.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
OuterRealm;749222 said:

Signed
OuterRealm

It already does that, no need for you to do anything else.

VindiKat

Wanderer
Problems with the wood box

The wood box seems to have a difficulty with any woods above oak ie Ash, Yew, Heartwood, Bloodwood, and Frostwood boards placed in the box all get added to Oak when added to the box. Removing the wood, it is still all oak. This problem does not extend to the other woods from the package, only the ML ones.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Thank you for that catch VindiKat. I know I fixed that once must be I poicked up the scripts here again on my computer. For those that want to just download the WoodBox file here it is. I will also be updating the main download.

Attachments

• WoodBox.cs
    39.8 KB · Views: 33

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Did you change your BaseCreature.cs? If so make sure you ad in this bit of code:
Code:
public enum HideType
	{
		Regular,		
		Spined,
		Horned,
		Barbed,
		Dragon,
		Daemon
	}

Also next time pls just give errors, it was kind of tricky trying to find the actuall errors inside all of the warnings

King James

Sorceror
has anyone ever tried this with the Advanced Archery script? Wondering if that will cause me any large hurdles installing this script.