RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO2 RC1] Karmageddon's Custom Resource Package

Karmageddon

Sorceror
No I have not done a fix for Pre-AOS servers. If you want to you can post the scripts that you changed here in this thread. You will also have to support the changes yourself.

JamzeMcC

Squire
Anyone install this with SVN? Im using SVN 429 and really would like to add you ores in. However im not having the best of luck. Ive got more errors than I could even begin to post and tbh, not sure how to run the debug for you on it. So, I thought id see if anyone has gotten this to work with the SVN's and if so, maybe you could give me a few pointers.

In an attempt to avoid problems with ML, I decided against using the wood package in this script. Thats where I am gettin most of my errors currently. Even tho the woods "Ash, bloodwood and frostwood..." were already in the scripts I was using, I am now getting errors that it does not contain a definition for them.

also getting this "
+ Items/Deeds/DragonBardingDeed.cs:
CS0117: Line 135: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Resources'

wth lol any help would be appreciated. I was hoping this would help me figure out the scripting a bit better but it seems I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this one.

Also these errors... grr im going to have nightmares about this hehe

+ Items/Armor/BaseArmor.cs:
CS0117: Line 577: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Resources'
CS0117: Line 577: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Resources'
CS0117: Line 583: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Resources'
CS0029: Line 1392: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'int'

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Well I have been away from UO and RunUO for a bit. But, I will be working on an update for this package for RunUO 2 Final. Depending my available time I should be able to have this update done within a week or 2.

As for any of the SVN's I am not going to do any updates to each one. That would be way too much work when each one is updated.

JamzeMcC it almost looks like you did not put the oreinfo.cs file back in after removing the distro one.

JamzeMcC

Squire
Hmm... Ok well thank you... Btw, Thank you. Your scripts are amazing... Someday ill be able to do that lol. Its been almost 10 years since I got out of college and even used C# so its been a real learning experience coming back to UO and building my own server.

curious

what program did you write this script in? i try opening it with notepad and it just looks like gibberish, i can only assume u used something else to write the program in and notepad doesnt recognize it properly... have this problem with quite a few scripts. probably some stupid easy answer... sorry.

milva

Sorceror
edgecrusher9189;831197 said:
what program did you write this script in? i try opening it with notepad and it just looks like gibberish, i can only assume u used something else to write the program in and notepad doesnt recognize it properly... have this problem with quite a few scripts. probably some stupid easy answer... sorry.
You need winzip to exact the files, once you do that then you can open it in notepad :p also alot of zip downloads come out as corrupt. So rename the download first with a .zip at the end, then open it

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Mkay, i would like this package, but im currently using RunUO 2.0 Final, all my files are unmodified and i tryed just dragging and dropping over the old ones i have but i get errors, i fix those errors and more errors pop up, i would winmerge it but i have no idea how, i tryed doing it myself but no luck, what i wanted to do is someone who knows winmerge, come onto teamviewer and show me exactly what to do to winmerge the files together so they work, if anyone out there could spare an hour or so to teach a noob how to winmerge stuff together so i nolonger look like a noob, please get back to me, thank you

Nockar

Sorceror
edgecrusher9189;831197 said:

All .zip post on this forum are double ziped. So once you open them in your compression program you have to click on it agian to go one layer in. Then you will see all of the scripts.

I like using 7zFM for ziped file.

Nockar

Sorceror
Lady_askarii;840504 said:
so runuo final is runuo 2.0 or RC2 I dont know the diffrences honestly

I think its RunUO 2.0 RC2. but I dont know for sure either. There is RC1 & RC2. But as far as when people say final. I would guess its runuo 2.0 RC2. But i really dont know for either. HAHA

clarissa

Sorceror
Karmageddons Resource Package

I have installed your package and am getting the errors for ore elemental and ore. They are ore.cs line 728 the namespace 'Server.Items" already contain a definiton for 'JadeOre' and the Ore Elemantal.cs says on line 280 the namespace 'server.mobiles already contains a definiton for jadeelemntal. I have dont nothing to your package nor do I have any other scripts for a jade elemental. Hope you can help me with these 2 items, thanks

JamzeMcC

Squire
clarissa;844746 said:
I have installed your package and am getting the errors for ore elemental and ore. They are ore.cs line 728 the namespace 'Server.Items" already contain a definiton for 'JadeOre' and the Ore Elemantal.cs says on line 280 the namespace 'server.mobiles already contains a definiton for jadeelemntal. I have dont nothing to your package nor do I have any other scripts for a jade elemental. Hope you can help me with these 2 items, thanks

When it says
'server.mobiles already contains a definiton for jadeelemntal
It means theres is already an assigned value. You have another script that is the Jade elemental. Do a search of your RunUO directory and you will find it.

clarissa

Sorceror
New error

Ok thank you I found it and fixed it and the scripts for the resource seem to be ok now. Now I have a problem with my peerless. The grizzledmare and the proxyswampy. It tells me that get control chance cannot override inherited member server.mobiles.basecreature.getcontrolchance because it is not marked virtual,abstract or override. Any ideas? Thanks

clarissa

Sorceror
Tailor box

I finally got everything working great. Only problem we seem to have is we can not add the runic sewing kits to the tailor box. Any help will be appreciated. Thank. :)

Pyro Man

Sorceror
Okay. This is probably a really easy fix but I'm stumped for some reason. Whenever i extract the files with winrar, all there is is a 200kb .cs file and nothing else. When i open that up with notepad, i get a bunch of weird symbols. What should i do so this actually works.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

milva

Sorceror
Add .zip to the end of the package download, then open it see if that helps, the file is showing as corrupted.