RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RUO 2.0] GumpWidgets

Vorspire

Knight
[RUO 2.0] GumpWidgets

GumpWidgets 1.0
----------
PACKAGE:
----------
namsepace Server.Gumps.Widgets

Click file names to view code.

¬GumpWidgets
----------
OVERVIEW:
----------
GumpWidgets are simply objects created especially for Gumps.
They are highly configurable mini-controls that can be applied to any Gump with minimal effort.

I've been working with a lot of Gumps recently and I decided to write some of the code into small plugins that anyone can use, thus I coined the term GumpWidgets, as they are simply little Widgets for your Gumps.

All GumpWidgets that become available will be hosted on Paste-Bin
They will be listed below as hot-links.
This allows you to view the scripts before you download them, it also allows me to evade the maximum attachments limit of 10 per post and build an archive of GumpWidgets in this single post.

----------
INSTALLATION:
----------

To use any GumpWidgets included in this thread, you must first install IGumpWidget.cs
This file provides the simple interface that GumpWidgets are built upon.

------------------------------------------
Current GumpWidgets
  • Scrollbar - Complete Example Gump
    ( Lines 83 - 85, 95, 96, 103, 104 )

The Scrollbar is a nice Widget used for changing pages on Gumps that feature a lot of items to display.
    The Scrollbar is simply a fancy "Prev and Next" page changer with a Slider that indecates the user's current position within the Zero-Based Page Range.
    Actions it will not perform: Scroll the entire Gump like a Website; Allow you to click & drag the Slider; Allow you to click the Track and skip to a page;

Any questions or comments are appreciated and can be directed to my empty care box.

Enjoy :)

Regards,
Vorspire

Attachments

• IGumpWidget.cs
    222 bytes · Views: 52