RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sallos Down?

Mr Moniz

Wanderer
Sallos Down?

i cant seem to connect to sallos any more any updates or something? lemme know...

-Moniz Productions-

Tavoc

Wanderer
Can anyone confirm if Sallos is back up? I still can't connect to the server and wondering if its just me or if anyone else is having the same problem.

Tavoc

Wanderer
Krrios can you confirm its back up? like are there people playing the game right now because nobody else posted whether it was working again.

O

Orijinns-

Hey Krrios Sallos Is Still Down Stop Being Lazy And Fix It

O

Orijinns-

rofl..
get a life?
aww.. you're just a little kid, you're cute :)
you don't even know what life is cuz all you do is sit on forums and
talk shit to people you don't know and play uo all day, after all uo is life right?
yea.. go play your 12 year old game.

Orijinns- said:
rofl..
get a life?
aww.. you're just a little kid, you're cute :)
you don't even know what life is cuz all you do is sit on forums and
talk shit to people you don't know and play uo all day, after all uo is life right?
yea.. go play your 12 year old game.
I love how you have completely judged my character based on one post.

O

Orijinns-

and i also love how you know all about my life based on one post.

O

Orijinns-

Theres no point in arguing over the computer much less on a gaming forum..
I'm simply trying to get sallos back up cuz my computer is too bad to run uo now days.

dude... I dont care... you dont insult the guy who has the power to get it back up if you want it back up.. hell thats common sense.

O

Orijinns-

lol
and who are you? krrios?
i don't care who you are.. you insulted me first
just because you have power over these forums or sallos (what ever it may be) doesn't make you any better than anyone else

... WTF I'm not krrios, I have no power of these forums or sallos fot that matter.. I didnt insult you, I told you to stop whining like a baby.

and krrios is better than you... and me.. and everyone else.. he is god.

O

Orijinns-

Lol, ok buddy what ever you say..
If you really think krrios is god you really need to get out of the house more.
and no one here is whining, you're just imagining things..
Everyone who posts on these forums wants sallos back up so you should start using your brain before you even bother typing anything back. :)
What are you doing on these forums anyways?
Shouldn't you be kissing krrios' ass right about now?