RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sallos Server lag?

scipio

Sorceror
Okay so. Time and time again I have asked GMs ingame and what not, they say that the server doesn't lag or that I need to get a new ISP. My ISP is fine I can play other games without lag or problems. So ISP can't be it. Could my lag be coming from Sallos itself? I have a pretty good computer too so it can handle it very well. FPS is 250+
I donno I just want to know whats going on and why the server is like this now.
Also when I am in call with others Pvping they say they are lagging at the exact same time I am. Even when I'm running around doing nothing I hit some lag spikes or w.e it is.

trevorc21

Knight
Okay so. Time and time again I have asked GMs ingame and what not, they say that the server doesn't lag or that I need to get a new ISP. My ISP is fine I can play other games without lag or problems. So ISP can't be it. Could my lag be coming from Sallos itself? I have a pretty good computer too so it can handle it very well. FPS is 250+
I donno I just want to know whats going on and why the server is like this now.
Also when I am in call with others Pvping they say they are lagging at the exact same time I am. Even when I'm running around doing nothing I hit some lag spikes or w.e it is.
The Gm is mentally retarded then. There is and will always be alittle lag every once in awhile from hybrid