RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[say command/script

demonrider83

Wanderer
[say command/script

I recall seeing a script for staff (i believe) that whenever you typed [say "lalalala" it would allow you to target anything and whenever you clicked them it would say what you typed...I couldnt seem to find the script anywhere from searching for it and was wondering if anyone knew what it was called/where to locate it? Thanks for any help.

daat99

Staff member
demonrider83 said:
I recall seeing a script for staff (i believe) that whenever you typed [say "lalalala" it would allow you to target anything and whenever you clicked them it would say what you typed...I couldnt seem to find the script anywhere from searching for it and was wondering if anyone knew what it was called/where to locate it? Thanks for any help.
Requests aren't allowed in this forum.
If you want this script then either search or script it yourself.
Whatever you do, please don't break the rules and request it again.

Packer898

Knight
demonrider83 said:

Simple answer is Search thru Script Submissions.. Also might want to try the button labeled Search in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If you cant find it then daat99's advise is golden :D Start scripting it yourself and then post the code and any erros it gives you and someone will help you get it going.

daat99

Staff member
demonrider83 said:
yeah, like i said, tried searching for it...and didnt know you couldnt ask if there were scripts already made...woops.
If you didn't find it then your only option is to start scripting it.
Also please read this.

-Nox-

Wanderer
As a push in the right direction... Try using commands that recieve strings and covert them to PublivOverHead messages. And yes, scripts requesting is ILLEGAL.