RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Scan Gump 1.0

No permission to download

Erevan

Sorceror
Erevan submitted a new resource:

Scan Gump (version 1.0) - Scans online players and teleports to them (via gump).

Scan Gump
By Erevan
v1.0

This gump will allow Staff members to teleport between online players in quick succession. Simply toggling the arrows will teleport you to each player. A Go To button is positioned in the middle of the gump for teleporting to players who moved since you last teleported to them (i.e. player runs out of sight).

Use [Scan to launch the gump.

The purpose of this gump is to eliminate the need for tabbing through the Admin...

Read more about this resource...

dazedmouse

Sorceror
Im getting this error

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4808.26081
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/ScanGump.cs:
CS0241: Line 40: Default parameter specifiers are not permitted
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Erevan

Sorceror
What SVN / .NET Framework versions are you currently using? (Haven't tested this on anything less than RunUO 2.2 and .NET Framework 4.0)

fcondon

Sorceror
I'm surprised that in 2013, people still use .net 2.0. Am I missing something that causes people to still us 2.0?

Erevan

Sorceror
Older versions of the RunUO 2.x series still supports it, likely why most users continue to use it. I believe the upcoming 2.3 release has full support for 4.0, but not 100% certain.

dazedmouse

Sorceror
I'm surprised that in 2013, people still use .net 2.0. Am I missing something that causes people to still us 2.0?

They use it because they want custom graphics.... You can not use custom graphics after 7.0.23.... Because Artidx is not being used any more they went to uop files. And the programs I know of will not run with out the artidx.mul. Unless I am missing something....

Erevan

Sorceror
fcondon was referring to .NET Framework, not older SVNs. I'm currently using a client range of 7.0.10.3 - 7.0.24 with full .NET Framework 4.0 support (along with custom content - map, gumps, tiles, etc). Not ridiculing you, so don't misinterpret this post. Just saying it's entirely possible to use 4.0 with custom content (you really should). :)

dazedmouse

Sorceror
fcondon was referring to .NET Framework, not older SVNs. I'm currently using a client range of 7.0.10.3 - 7.0.24 with full .NET Framework 4.0 support (along with custom content - map, gumps, tiles, etc). Not ridiculing you, so don't misinterpret this post. Just saying it's entirely possible to use 4.0 with custom content (you really should). :)

none taken..... Im running on windows 7 and i have netframe work 4 dont know why it isnt using it.... but im searching for a reason. Or what im doing wrong ... ???

fcondon

Sorceror
Yea, a RunUO core with .net 4.0 support has nothing to do with your UO Client. I don't know what your specific issue is as to why you're not using it, but you need to either find a compiled core with .net 4.0 support for your version of RunUO or you need to compile your own core with .net 4.0 support.

Everyone should be using 4.0 when possible because scripts are beginning to be designed with 4.0 ruleset. (thus the issue you have with this specific script not working on a 2.0 compiled core.)

Erevan

Sorceror
none taken..... Im running on windows 7 and i have netframe work 4 dont know why it isnt using it.... but im searching for a reason. Or what im doing wrong ... ???

A lot of the edits for 4.0 support are done in the core. There are a handful of them in the distros as well (mostly accounting and such). You may want to just upgrade to RunUO 2.2 (or 2.3 preferably).