RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Script Aid] UO Mob Changer v.25

What I have for you here is a spreedsheet to help in the creation of new mobs. Simply enter the old mob values STR, INT, DEX etc. Then it will then calculate mobs new values however much you set.

To increse the mobs STR make the number over one. For example 1.25 will make a mob 25% stronger. You also could use 2.25 that would result in a mob 125% stronger then the original.

To decrese a mobs STR make the number less then one. For example .75 will make a mob 25% weaker.

You will still need to script the mob Via a script aid like Couterfit or manuly. But at least you won't need to do all the calculations your self. I have included it in Office and OpenOffice format. Once you have the file you can also upload it to google docs and use it that way. I have uploaded the files in .7z and .rar file formats.

Attachments

• UOMobChangerV025.7z
    15.5 KB · Views: 26
  • MobChangerV025.rar
    16 KB · Views: 33
Thanks. I tryed to make it simple enough that everyone can use. I thought about having some monsters pre loaded in it for people. I may do that in the next version include like the top 10 most commonly duped monsters just not sure what they would be.