RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ScriptCompiler

Kyann

Wanderer
ScriptCompiler

I got the script compiler from the downloads section, and also the version of .Net from the downloads section. I think its version 1.1, I run the script compiler and it says it takes version 1.1.3075. Is that the ONLY version of .NET it will work with? or is their something I can do to make it work?

Melanius

Wanderer
hello,

1.Open the file called ScriptCompiler.exe.config.

2.find this lines (1-4):[code:1]<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<startup>
<supportedRuntime version="v1.0.3705"/>
<requiredRuntime version="v1.0.3705"/>[/code:1] and change line <supportedRuntime version="v.1.0.3705"/> to like this: <supportedRuntime version="v.1.1.4322"/>.
General look:[code:1]<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<startup>
<supportedRuntime version="v1.1.4322"/>
<requiredRuntime version="v1.0.3705"/>[/code:1]
This will get it started. But anyway this idea has been dropped because it causes some problems so you better change your scripts and restart your server. It doesn't take that long. I think it caused some problems when you compiled on the fly.

Phantom

Knight
This program isn't what you think it is.

Its just compiles the script so you have a better way to look at the errors thats all.

Melanius

Wanderer
Yeah, you're right:
Krrios Wrote:
I've put up another utility, for test-compiling RunUO scripts. It's a GUI interface to RunUO's script compiler, simply listing any errors in the compile, and providing links to the support forums here. With it you can test compile scripts without re/starting RunUO.

It can be downloaded at this url.

I was trying to use it while the server was running and i thought it would work on the fly, but i saw that the script didn't work. So i thought it didn't work correctly. Guess i was wrong.