RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scripts V2

hududes?

Wanderer
scripts V2

can some one teach me how to REMOVE TRAMMEL TOTALY from my shard with out a trace of it there?i need to know how, what scrpit is it, and whats the script for no regs?, lol AND how can i build houses on the game like change brittian bank likE delete brittian bank and make it better? i need some one to direct me on iq aim or yahoo messanger

Phantom

Knight
hududes? said:
can some one teach me how to REMOVE TRAMMEL TOTALY from my shard with out a trace of it there?i need to know how, what scrpit is it, and whats the script for no regs?, lol AND how can i build houses on the game like change brittian bank likE delete brittian bank and make it better? i need some one to direct me on iq aim or yahoo messanger

Edit the following:

Code:
public static readonly PMList[] UORLists = new PMList[]{ Trammel, Felucca };
public static readonly PMList[] LBRLists = new PMList[]{ Trammel, Felucca, Ilshenar };
public static readonly PMList[] AOSLists = new PMList[]{ Trammel, Felucca, Ilshenar, Malas };
public static readonly PMList[] RedLists = new PMList[]{ Felucca };

Which can be found in the moongate script.

psz

Administrator
1: You should NOT EVER remove a facet, just block access to it (as Phantom has shown you). If you try to remove the facet totally, you run the risk of completely destroying your shard.

2: This is in the FAQ section.

3: This requires map editing. See the FAQ section and www.ryandor.com