RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scroll Binders

Dodger-b

Sorceror
Does anyone know where i can pick up the "scroll binder" script I have searched over and over using different words "scroll,binder,transcendence" but cant seem to come up with anything i have been on a few servers that had them and would very much like to add them to mine thank you in advance for any assistance

Marlando

Wanderer
scroll binders give players the ability to merg low level deeds like powerscolls and scrolls of transcendce into higher ones sot's = max of 5.0

Wraith1981

Wanderer
Sadly I never look for this stuff, and we pull things off of here time to time and repair it to fit our needs, I started work on the Scrollbinder.cs yesterday, have everything done, and when I get time I'll load it up and share, the DefInscription.cs, DefCooking.cs files will need to be changed and I'll load in the index snipets seperate as well, Happy Fourth from Odyssey everyone

Wraith1981

Wanderer
Ok here are the ScrollBinder Files, the whole system is a drop in, if you haven't made any changes to DefCooking or DefInscription, WoodPulp.cs is a standard drop in, does nothing but acts as a resource, and ScrollBinderDeed.cs is the same, but need all to make it work as a crafting based item.

We changed the amount needed from what it was on OSI, didn't want to make it too easy for our players, but the values are tagged in the scripting for easy change per 105, 110, 115 PS and 5, 10, 15, 20 Stats as well as the base for Transcendence scrolls.
Hope you enjoy...

Coding Snippets...( for those with altered Crafting Menus )...

DefInscription.cs -
around line 346

index = AddCraft(typeof(ScrollBinderDeed), 1044294, ("Scroll Binder"), 75.0, 100.0, typeof(WoodPulp), ("Wood Pulp"), 1, ("You do not have enough Wood Pulp"));

DefCooking.cs -
around line 168
index = AddCraft(typeof(WoodPulp), 1044496, ("Wood Pulp"), 60.0, 100.0, typeof( BarkFragment), 1032687, 1, ("You don't have enough Bark Fragments to make that"));
AddRes( index,typeof( BaseBeverage ), 1046458, 1, 1044253 );

Attachments

• DefCooking.cs
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DefInscription.cs
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
  • ScrollBinderDeed.cs
    13.7 KB · Views: 31
  • WoodPulp.cs
    916 bytes · Views: 22