RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sdk?

You have to add it to the references folder of your project then add the using assembly reference in order to access the content of the .dll

Phantom

Knight
Like I said, serves no purpose to non-programers so no it wouldn't go in your uo file, runuo directory, it would just be a reference for your project/program.

Phantom

Knight
WHy not?

If he doesn't plan on making a UO Tool it serves no purpose.

To do that you need to know how to program.

Bahamut-Zero

Wanderer
lol Phantom, you're a god damn moron :D
How about you help out people? If they're not programmers, so what? You can still guide them..

psz

Administrator
The SDK is *FOR PROGRAMMERS* :-P

If you're NOT a programmer, it serves NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.

The whole point to it is to use it as a connection point for UO related tools :-/

squishy

Wanderer
huh?

It surely is for programmers, but it is no helpfull comment at all... just like "and no i wont give an example" or something like that...

"The whole point to it is to use it as a connection point for UO related tools" <- in my opinion its just a wrapper to catch the grafics from the uo files which doesnt mean, its only for uo related tools :p